°40°

Happy fortieth to us ✨

*Mature audience*

•••

She was wrapped in his arms as they moved slowly to the romantic music, sensually even. Breathing in their air, enjoying the moment, being deliriously happy and in love. Away from the lot.
His heart was buried in the crook of her neck, his arms around her waist as they swayed. Her hands were in his hair, as always, running her fingers through it, caressing it's softness.

She giggled when he kissed her neck and rubbed her ass.
She felt it. That familiar rush and this time, it didn't build slowly, it just hit her at once. Those tingling pleasure shocks that ran down her spine to there, that urgent and impulse to just kiss him a d never stop. That intense heartbeat that fueled nothing but need inside of her. Desire.

She didn't understand why it came all of a sudden. And with so much intensity.

"Te amor," she heard him whisper against her neck and she felt the need heighten. Cause the way his breathe felt there was something else. And the way he said "I love you" in Spanish in that his hot, Mexican accent whisper was enough to make her cream her panties.
His one hand was still on her bum, subconsciously even, fingers moving slow and unintentionally.

Her breathe quivered and she squirmed, curling her toes.
Where was this coming from? She didn't understand it.

"Princesa?" he looked at her and crooked his eyebrows.

"What?" Those baby blue eyes caught her off guard. Why did he look extra hot?
Was it the wine or was it still the excitement from having him propose in public?

"Are you okay? You're squirming."

"Hmm," she hummed and licked her lip.
Why did they become dry?

"You want a kiss?" He smiled in a way that by curl her toes more.

She only nodded and kissed him savagely, tugging at his hair, sucking on his lips, their tongues moving in sync. She moaned when he squeezed her ass and she didn't want to stop kissing him. Ever. But he pulled away and she literally whimpered, making him chuckle.

"Feisty tonight, aren't you?" He teased and kissed her forehead.

"Kaden..." She was almost breatheless.

"What is it?"

"Um...can we leave?"

"You wanna go home? I was hoping you'd sleep over tonight," both hands were on her ass now as they swayed.

"Yeah. I mean ...uh...I... I'm...can we..." She didn't even know what to say or how to say it. And she didn't want to say it. She wanted him to be the one to beg.

"Princesa," he seemed worried. "Is everything okay? Do you need something?"

"Yes, can we go to your room, so you can fuck me all night long?"

She cleared her throat and shook her head.
He kissed her again lightly and told her, they'd leave as soon as the party was over and then, he buried his head in her neck again and placed an open mouthed, butterfly kiss there. She bit her lip.
Was he doing this on purpose?
She didn't understand this intense need. She didn't know why her libido and hormones were all over the place.
Was she ovulating or something.

Her head got clouded with all the dirty things he could do to her tonight. Running wild with all the things he would say, do and make her feel.
She remembered how good it felt when he kissed her breasts from her robe that morning.
She swallowed and unconsciously tugged at his hair.