•29•

She woke up to an awesome sensation down there.
Hmmm...
A suck...
A nip on her clit...
A lick...

"Mmm..." She moaned and opened her eyes.
She raised the covers and looked into it and there he was, having his breakfast.
Devouring her pussy like a meal.

He looked at her and smiled.
"Mi Rey..." Her voice was a sexy whisper giving him leverage to continue his naughty, dirty actions with his tongue on her pussy.

His hand went up to her breast as he kissed her labia, sucked on it making her squirm and moan in sheer pleasure.
This man...
He was driving her insane.

"Oh... Arturo..."

He got more intense and she enjoyed every bit if it, her mind shutting down, panting, moaning, crying out in pleasure.

He squeezed her thighs as he ate her out like he was starved.

"Ah..." She was breathless as she felt knots in her stomach and she could barely keep her eyes open.

"Kaden..."

"I want you to come for me, Princesa. Come for your king," his voice was dominant and she came at his command, crying out.

"Princesa..."

"Princesa..."

"Princesa..."

She opened her eyes and was met with his baby blues as his face was hovered over hers.

"Wake up, sleepy head. It's almost 10 and you have a class," he said with a smile.

"Hmm... Good morning." She was still half conscious following that amazing dream.
It was like that was the only thing she dreamt and thought of.
She slept off horny and woke up horny too.
For the past six days she'd been with him.

She sat up and took the cup of coffee he brought for her.
She loved his chivalry. He always woke her up with her cup of coffee.

"Gracias."

He kissed her forehead.
She wanted him to kiss her. Everywhere.

"I've already set your laptop and stationary in the study. Come, I've made breakfast."

"When will it be my turn to make breakfast?"

"When you're fully recovered. Come."

They held hands as they left the room.

"You've been awake long?"

"Yes," you kept rubbing your ass on my dick so I had to get up before I would've woken you up with a head. He wanted to add that part but didn't.

"Why? I thought you were off work for the time being."

"Minor stuff had to be done. Don't whine. We have the whole of the day together after your one class."

She huffed and then jumped on his back, without warning.

"Princesa..."

She was laughing and then he started running making her squeal in delight as she giggled.

"Don't drop me."
"Oh my God...stairs... stairs! Kaden, the stairs! Stop running!"

But he didn't, he ran with her on his back down the stairs and she held onto him tight, squealing as he did so.
The man really did a lot of working out to have this kind of agility and stamina.

He put her down in the kitchen as they were both laughing.
She was almost breathless from the adrenaline and laughter and she lunged at him with a kiss, pressing her body against it as their lips joined.