•22•

Thank you all for getting me to 500 reads. I'm overwhelmed by the support. Thank you so much.

It was almost one o'clock when Pablo knocked on the door of Kaden's office.

"Come in," Don Kaden answered.
Pablo walked in, already braces up for what was going to come.

"Buenas dias, Patron."

"I'm sure the morning has been good for you, Pablo. Very good."

He let out a breathe and Kaden followed.

"How long?"

Pablo didn't know what exactly he was answering about.
"Uh. . ."

"How long have you lov. . . had interest in my younger sister."

"Since I started working here. Three years ago."

Kaden nodded.
"And since when have you two been having sex?"

"Just yesterday. We've never done that before yesterday."

"But you two must've done something else before yesterday. Since when?"

"Two weeks ago. We kissed."

Kaden nodded. "I see."

"I assure you, I really am genuinely serious about Andrea. And I'll never do anything to hurt her. She means so much and I don't know if I'll be able to respect and obey you if you tell me to stay away from her and not be with her. I just need her. . ."

"Kirari is not someone I joke with. She's my younger sister that I can kill for. I noticed she was happy seeing you last night and on the night of her birthday when she was with you. To be honest, she hasn't smiled like that since I took over. You make her happy. That good. I can't do that anymore and if you are what it takes for her to be happy, I'm not a monster to take that from her. I love my sister. She deserves to be happy. So, it's okay for you to be together. I trust that you'll keep her safe."

Pablo smiled. "Thank you."

Kaden smiled back.
"But mind you, if I as so much see a frown on her face, talk more of a tear in her eyes because of you, you'll pay with your eyes. And please, definitely no unprotected shit or carelessness to get her pregnant. I would kill you if that happens so mind yourself. Both of you."

"Thank you," Pablo nodded.

"That aside, we have a meeting in the next 15 minutes. With the important men. Concerning those bastard siblings. We need to reach a concensus regarding what we're going to do. Our every move, our defense and everything regarding them."

"Si."

"Get the meeting room ready and everyone should be there seated in the next 10 minutes. Is Kira here?"

"Uh, no," he tried not to smile. "She asked me to tell you that she wasn't coming. Something about her monthly day off."

"Of course, classic Kira. Now get out of here, lover boy," Kaden teased his P.A with a smirk.

Pablo chuckled and turned to leave.
"Again," he turned to Kaden. "Thank you for your permission. Kira means everything to me. I won't let you regret this, boss."

"I trust you."

Pablo nodded and turned again.

"And Pablo?"

Pablo turned and Kaden didn't know why he said what he said but he did.
"It's Kaden to you, now. You're my sister's boyfriend."

Pablo didn't expect that from the now very feared Don Kaden Crown. He caught a glimpse of the kind man Kira liked to talk about and a man who could be his friend and not just his boss."