*20*

🎶
Don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said, your holding back
She said, shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said, oo~oo
Shut up and dance with me

She burst into fits of giggles that made his heart melt.

"Jayda, what's so funny."

"You!" She laughed more. "You're just a smart idiot."

She watched her as her laughter died down slowly, her chest jerking softly.
. . .her boobs.

"Are you done?" He smirked when she stopped laughing.

"Kinda," she took her hand to his hair and then stopped.
"Can I? Kirari said you don't like people touching your hair," she blushed and blushed more when he took her hand to his hair.

"It's too late for permission after you did so last night."

She giggled again, feeling giddy, remembering their kiss and makeout.
"Yeah. It is," she ran her fingers through the soft lush hair. "How do you have such amazing hair, Arturo?"

"The genes," he chuckled and rubbed her thighs.
She was sitting on his lap as they talked and laughed. They'd done a good amount of dancing to Shut up and Dance with me.
Which Jayda enjoyed. Kaden truly didn't keep his eyes off her as she danced and sung along to the lyrics; mostly the part that said; "oo~oo shut up and dance with me."
He admired and adored her. He vibrance, her laughter, her grin, smile and her drunken elegance. She made him smile and laugh, really hard. She made his heart race and he didn't want to control his feelings. Even though he knew he should. And he thought that she could actually be his destiny.

She leaned on him, savouring his hair and taking in his scent, enjoying the way he drew circles on her laps and caressed them.
They were so close and intimate that she felt her heart race faster.
She wanted to strip for this man; strip bare.
Not just physically, but metaphorically. She wanted to tell him everything about her life and let him see all of her; her soul. All of her.
But that wasn't possible. There would always be something she couldn't lay before him no matter how much she stripped. But maybe she could try. And if she did would he still want her like her told her after his Spanish declaration and afterwards kissed her.

"You know, I'm a mom."
Hearing that, he snapped his head up at her.

She giggled.

"Are you serious?"

"Hmm."

"Oh. . . Uh. . . How old is she?. .him. . ."

"She's 12 and her name's Joedi." She bit back laughter at the look on his face.

"That wasn't funny."

"It was," she giggled. "But I'm serious. I've been a mom since I was 10\11 years old. She was barely a year old and that night she had spat all her milk on me when I force fed her. We were waiting for Mama and Daddy to her back from a party and it was 12 midnight — I stayed up after I put Joedi to bed — that a police rang the doorbell. There was this foreboding all along since the day begun and just seeing the man's face, I didn't need to be told anything," tears pooled her eyes and she blinked them away.

"Princesa, you don't have to. . ."

She hushed him.
"No. The next day, social service came. They wanted to take us away to separate homes and that's when I really started crying. I thought I was going to loose everything at that point but then aunt Agnes came. My mum's twin sister. She came from France as soon as she heard of the accident and just like that, she said she was staying and was going to take care of us. I miss my parents everyday. Especially Daddy. He used to always tell me to smile so I won't get old like his mom. He'd tell me that whenever I'd whine and complain. And then Mama, her night stories were my biggest comforts and her hugs were my biggest solace. I took my dad's features but Mama always told me that I'll always be more of her child than dad's."