•30•

Happy 30th to us and merry Christmas y'all.

°°°°°

"I've had such a wonderful day, honey. You've outdone yourself, thank you," Stormi clung to Hernandez's arm as they walked into his mansion.

Hernandez smiled and kissed her on the forehead.
"No, thank you. For being in my life. I cherish each second I spend with you."

"Awwn, baby," she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her lips to his. "I love you so much, you know that?"

"I know. And I hope you never leave me. I'll burn the world for you."

Their lovey dovey Valentine curse was lifted when they heard a loud crash from upstairs.
They exchange worried glances and their scurries were also worried as they went up the stairs.

The sound came from Rodney's room and that was where they went to. More disturbing thuds and grunts were being heard and Hernandez knew something was wrong. Rodney wasn't lunatic enough to randomly destroy her room.

"Hermana!" Hernandez yelled, trying the locked the door. "Rodney! Open this door! What's going on?"

No response, only another thud. Hernandez hit the  door again and again.

"Rodney, don't you fucking hurt yourself! What's going on? Open this door..."

He was interrupted by a gunshot that send his heart to his throat. What the fuck was she doing?

"Fuck," Stormi cursed silently.

It didn't take any thing less than a minute for Hernandez to break the door down and saw someone who was supposed to be his sister with a rifle in her hand.

"Rodney..." He was short of words. "What..."

Her long hair laid on the ground with a knife, every piece of furniture in the room was destroyed to smiterrings. From TV to lightbulb. The walls weren't spared either from bullets.

"What've you done to yourself?"

She looked psychotic. Terribly cut short hair, eyes red and black mascara beneath her eyes. Her palms were bleeding and the stitch in her stomach was open.

Hernandez rushed to her and snatched the knife from her hand. He held her and shook her. "Why the hell did you this!"

Stormi watched in astonishment seeing the all brooding, feared cartel leader broken and weak. And she couldn't believe her eyes when she broke into sobs and rested in Hernandez's embrace.

"Hermana ..."

"I've lost her," was all she could muster in her tears and Hernandez completely understood what it was all about.
He had warned her that this would happen.

"Tranquilas, Estrella," he rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.

Stormi watched as Hernandez carried her and walked out of the room.
Rodney Estrella Moretti was crying because she has lost someone. Who was this her?
Whoever it was, she felt sorry for her because she would be leverage for the Crown Empire to get to the Morettis and take them down.

She was seated on the bed, drinking scotch when Hernandez walked in, looking sullen.

"Hey," Stormi whispered.
Hernandez took the glass from her and sat beside her.

"I know you're worried but I'm not letting you drink this time."

She had a habit of drinking when something was wrong.
She rested her head on his chest.

"I love you," she said and he kissed her forehead.

"Te amor muchos."
He continued to pet her hair, holding her tight.