Chapter 5

TW: sexual innuendos, pornographic content, nudity, profanity, anxiety 

"Keep going," he panted, breathing in shattered breaths. He leaned against the sturdy guardhouse door, his silhouette outlined by the warm glow of flickering torchlight. His leathers and chainmail lay at his feet. He entwined his fingers in her long blonde hair, the rough texture of the wooden door pressing against his back. She kneeled before him in nothing more than her thin chemise that clung to her body. Clinging to her ample breasts, her pink nipples pebbled with excitement.

She glanced up at him with her big brown eyes as she took his entire shaft in her mouth. The distant echoes of armored footsteps on cobblestone floors created a rhythmic melody, punctuated by the occasional creaking of heavy iron doors. She paused, pulling away from him. He looked down at her panting, stroking her hair, and begged, "Don't stop." He ran his fingers through his dark brown hair, leaning his head back against the door, as she took all of him in her mouth.

"Fuck, that feels so good; you're doing such a good job," he purred, rubbing her blonde hair and pushing her closer towards him.

A small tear welled up in the corner of her eye as he hit the back of her throat, catching the flickering candlelight in its translucent embrace. As it traversed the curve of her cheek, it left a shimmering trail in its wake. "Is that a tear, baby girl?" he asked, his voice a gentle murmur. With a tender touch, he lifted his calloused thumb and delicately brushed it against the solitary tear. "Good girl."

Her tongue ran up his shaft, and she grabbed his hips, and he gasped. "F-fuck," he said as she pulled the foreskin back, gently swirling her tongue around his exposed head, tasting the salty pre-cum that was leaking out of him. Her lips parted around his cock, and she took all of him, bobbing up and down on his lap.

"Oh Fuck, fuck Claudette, thats a good girl," he purred, and she bobbed up and down, saliva running down her chin as she drooled on his cock.

"You're so big," she panted as he hit the back of her throat again. Her eyes began to water involuntarily, tiny droplets forming at the corners and shimmering in the light, cascading down her cheeks.

"Oh, just like that, keep going," he praised through shattered breath, his fingers tangled in her hair. "That feels incredible." Moaning into him, she increased her pace.

F-fuck I'm going to cum," his hips arched forward as he climaxed, pulling away from the wooden door, grunting loudly. Her hands grabbed his ass firmly as she swallowed, warmth going down her throat. She licked the tip of him, making sure to savor every last drop. A subtle sigh escaped her lips, and a fleeting expression of satisfaction graced her features. He hunched over her shoulders, his chest rising and falling with rapid intensity. As he caught his breath, the world around him seemed to settle, and he looked down at the beautiful woman still on her knees before him.

"Kiss me," he gasped as she kissed up his chest, the plea escaping his lips like a whispered secret.. Her big brown eyes, pools of warmth and uncertainty, met his gaze.

"Are you sure?" she asked, the soft timbre of her voice carrying a melody of caution and tender inquiry.

"Fuck, just kiss me already," he said, pulling her towards him. With a gentle yet determined pull, he drew her closer, diminishing the remaining space between them. The warmth of his touch seeped through the thin fabric of her clothing. Goosebumps ran up her arms, swarming every part of her body where her skin met his. She gasped.

As their lips met, it was a convergence of breaths and heartbeats, a symphony of sensations that unfolded in the quiet symphony of the night.

"I like the taste of me on you," he sighed in between kisses. As their lips locked in a tender embrace, he felt the subtle contours of her smile against his mouth, a delicate curve that mirrored the crescent moon hanging low in the night sky.