Chapter 35- Holiday

Start from the beginning

And about the Emmett thing. I'm so sorry- it's really complicated. Essentially, the Volturi and I came to the decision that I couldn't still have all of the Cullens in my life, as it would be too complicated and also dangerous. Besides, I don't want anything to do with Edward or Carlisle. And I thought it'd be easier for you guys to move on if you thought I was dead. Sorry! Please try to convince Edward to give up hope on us as as far as he is concerned I am dead. 

I'm sorry Jasper- I know I have really made things difficult for you and I understand if you want nothing to do with me,

Bella xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright Jane- truth or dare?" I grinned as I passed the bottle of animal blood onto Alec. 

We were all sitting around a fire on our private beach. The sky was black but light from the shining stars. We sat in a circle  and were currently playing truth or dare and had been for the last half hour. So far, not much had happened. I'd admitted to a small amount of white lies I had told and crushes but apart from that it was kinda boring. I was planning on changing that. 

"Dare!" Jane exclaimed. 

"Alright I dare you to make out with James for three minutes" I smirked. 

"Ewww PDA no thanks" Heidi complained. 

Jane grimaced. I knew how much she hated PDA, especially when she was involved. I arched my eyebrow. 

"Fine" 

Jane leant in and kissed James straight. We all counted the minutes down. After 3 minutes, she pulled away. 

"Ok my go!" Jane announced. "Alec- truth or dare?"

"Truth" 

"Alright, have you and Bella had sex?"

"Jane!" I complained. "What happened to privacy!"

"Please- forget privacy- I don't even know the basics, you tell me NOTHING!" she grumbled.

Alec smirked at her. 

"Well since it is a truth, I have to answer so then yes, we have" Alec said with a smile. 

"Alec" I complained, hiding my face in his shoulder. 

He chuckled quietly. 

"Right- Felix, truth or dare?" Alec said, after a few minutes of silence. 

"Dare, mate c'mon do you know me at all?" Felix laughed. 

"Alright- I dare you to dress up in this baby costume" Alec smirked, as he waved a pink adult-sized baby costume in the air. "And be my baby for the next ten minutes"

Everyone burst out laughing. 

"Good one" Heidi grinned "Felix as a baby"

"Mate, c'mon" Felix grumbled. 

He looked pleadingly at Alec before finally giving up and snatching the costume. 

"Ugh, I can't believe this" he muttered in distaste, as he headed upstairs to put the costume on. 

I leant back into Alec's arms and turned my face to face his. 

"Why do you have a baby costume with you?" I asked, with a smile. 

"I foresaw us playing this game, I had to find something good" Alec murmured against my lips.

"Mmm" I mumured.