Kuvira's Gambit

Last we left off Bolin, Opal, Toph, and Lin with the help of Lui who betrayed Kuvira rescued the Beifong family and are rushing to Republic city to tell them about the attack meanwhile Pax finally completed project Pandemonium creating and artificial spirit who is called Pandemonium who's birth was sensed by Lui as well as Free, Fafnire, Korra, Raava, and Jinora who failed to persuade the spirits to help them.

We know see Pax standing in what looks to be and arena with multiple giant robots  standing in front of him. Pax proceeds to get in a stance with a smirk on his face.

Pax: Come.

A robot then proceeds to charge at Pax and attempt to swing its fist at him; however, Pax quickly swats it away with his left arm and proceeds to jump and kick the robot in the face, destroying it. Three robots would attempt to launch beams of electricity at him; however, Pax would use earthbending to summon large boulders, which shielded him from the attack. Pax would then start making several movements with his arms, which summoned a lava pool, which he tried to send at the robots, which managed to get three robots to melt them, though the other robots dodged the attack by using the jetpacks in their legs to propel themselves in the air.

One of the robots would attempt to fly towards Pax; however, Pax incased his fist in the air and proceeded to launch an air punch at it, sending it flying back. Pax would then look at his fist in awe.

Pax: Wow, not only did I regain access to my original bending, but I also got access to airbending as well.

Pandemonium: 'And that's not all; you also have access to the other forms of bending and their subforms, as well as a bunch of other stuff.'

Pax: Oh, is that so?

Said Pax as the other five robots began circling around him and attempted to attack him from multiple directions. However, Pax quickly used airbending from his feet to jump in the air, making the robots bump into each other and damaging them a little. Pax would then land on the ground and punch it, which summoned a bunch of spirit vines that wrapped around the robots, gathering them together. Pax would then clench  his fist forward as a dark aura began surrounding him, with a wing made of aura appearing from his left shoulder.

 Pax would then clench  his fist forward as a dark aura began surrounding him, with a wing made of aura appearing from his left shoulder

Pax: Now! Ruin Break! 

Exclaimed Pax while charging at the robots, delivering a powerful attack that created a powerful explosion that shook the entire arena, and as the smoke cleared, we saw that the robots were all completely destroyed as Pax stood there looking at his arm before proceeding to laugh.

Pax: Hahahaha! This is simply incredible; it is far beyond what I had expected.

Pandemonium: 'This is only the tip of the iceberg, my dear creator. With the power I've granted you, not even Avatar or the two hosts of those lizards can stand in your way.'

We then cut to Kuvira giving a speech to her soldiers reminding them of their victories together over the past three years and emphasizing their power and apparent invincibility—not even the Avatar  was able to stop them. She announces to the soldiers that their quest to truly reunite the Earth Empire is not yet complete, as Republic city, which she believes was stolen from the Earth Empire by Aang and Zuko, remains unconquered. The soldiers salute Kuvira, chanting "All hail the Great Uniter!". Out of the soldiers' view, she talks to Baatar Jr. , asking him if he is prepared to show the world the true strength their army possesses. He replies that he is, and as they express their love and talk about their future wedding and empire, they take each other's hands and embrace.