The Last Stand

Last we left off, the team tried everything in their power to bring the giant down, but they proved unable to, causing them to attempt to bring it down from the inside. With the help of Hiroshi Sato, they managed to do exactly that, but not all of them managed to get it in as Free and Lui stayed behind so that they could deal with Pax.

We see giant The struggling to free itself from the ice has bent around it to immobilize it. Freeing one of its arms, it leverages itself on buildings and smashes the remaining ice until it once again returns to a standing position. As it moves down the street, an alarm sounds in the cockpit, notifying Kuvira and one of the mecha pilots that the hull of the Colossus has been breached; Kuvira gives the order for her soldiers to apprehend Korra  and her group. Down in the breach, Korra gives out her own orders: Suyin and Lin are to go to the arm Mako and Bolin disable the weapon, and and are to try to shut down the engine, while Korra will go after Kuvira herself. When Suyin expresses worried skepticism, based on Korra's last fight with Kuvira, Korra states firmly that their confrontation will end differently this time. The five depart to attend to their objectives.

We then cut to Free and Lui standing off with Pax, who was smirking smugly at them before dashing towards him and attempting to hit him from both sides with Free using Golden Claw and Lui using Nightmare Claw, but Pax managed to block both attacks, though the force of the attacks managed to create a crater on the ground.

Pax: This is getting interesting.

Lui: Heh. Let's crush his self confidence, Free.

Free: Yeah.

Said Free as Pax jumped back before both he and Lui charged at him with incredible speeds and started trading blows with him before Free jumped up and delivered an air kick at Pax, sending him sliding back, though Pax quickly recovered and got into a stance.

Pax: Come at me!

Exclaimed Pax as both Free and Lui charged at him that's when Pax spawned a Lava pool and launched it at the the duo but Free quickly blew it away with and air blast making way for Lui to dash at Pax with his speed and attempted to kick him however Pax quickly raised a boulder to take the hit destroying it before launching an air blast at Lui blowing him back.