Ultimatum

A/n: I'm gonna be skipping till they get to Zaofu

We see the Airship landing on Zaofu as well as Zuko's dragon the group gets out to see Suyin waiting in front of the Airship to greet them.

Korra: Did you have any luck getting to Tenzin?

Suyin: No one is answering what if Zaheer is already up there? I should never have let Opal go.

Said Suyin worried for her daughter, that's when Lin put her hand around her shoulder in an attempt to comfort her.

Lin: It's going to be okay, Su.

Suyin: I hope so.

We cut to the group in a room with the communicator trying to get to Tenzin but unfortunately no one is answering.

Man: We have a strong signal, but no one is answering.

Korra: I can't just sit around here while a madman is on his way to the northern air temple; we have to do something.

Suyin: I'll ready my airship. With the full force of the metal clan's security backing us, we can take them.

??: I'll come too.

Said a voice, getting their attention. As they turned around, they saw none other than Lui leaning against the door.

Lui: I want a rematch with Zaheer.

Suyin: Lui, no. You're still just a child; it's too dangerous.

Lui: Let me remind you that this child is the one who beat their leader. I failed to finish him off last time, and I want to fix that.

Suyin: You only won because you're so good at provoking people. Zaheer isn't foolish enough to fall for the same trick twice.

Lui: Who said I was going to use that trick again? I'll have you know I wasn't going all out against him; I haven't used my ultimate move on him.

Korra : just let him come.

Said Korra surprising Suyin.

Suyin: What?

Korra: He may be a child, but he's really strong, and we're going to need all the help we can get to win.

Suyin stayed silent for a few seconds before sighing.

Suyin: Fine you can come.

Said Suyin causing Lui to smirk.

Lui: Good. In that case, I'll go get some training done.

Said Lui walking away.

Suyin: Like I said, I'll go prepare my ship as well as the metal clan's security. I'll also call someone else.

Said Suyin walking out as well 

Mako: we'll never make it up there before Zaheer.

Korra: There might be another way to stop him. It's a long shot, but Zaheer is always meditating in the spirit world, and I know exactly where he goes. Xai Bau's Grove; if I could find him there, maybe I could somehow trap him.

Lin: We can't protect you in there. I don't like it.

Korra: I'll be fine. I have to try.

Asami: I'll watch over her as she meditates.

Boli: I guess in the meantime, Mako and I will stay here and try to get through to the temple.

Tonraq: We'll hep Su ready the airship.

Said Tonraq before he, Korra and Asami walked out.

Yin: I'm gonna take a nap.

Said Yin leaving aswell