Venom of the Red Lotus

Last we left off, Korra gave herself up in exchange for the Airbenders, but Zaheer double-crossed her and captured her after unlocking the ability to fly, though Team Avatar Thanks to Kai, we know where he took her and are heading there to save her and the new air nation.

We cut to a captured Korra trying to break out of her restraints but is unable too.

Korra: When I get out of here, none of you will survive!

Zaheer: You won't get out unless the metal clan taught you a way to bend platinum. Once we administer the poison, your body will naturally react, forcing you into the Avatar state in an effort to keep you alive. Unfortunately for you, you'll be entering it for the last time.

Korra: No! The Avatar Cycle!

Zaheer: Yes, when we dispatch you in the Avatar state, the cycle will end, so we lucky few—this band of brothers and sisters in anarchy—are witnessing the beginning of an era of true freedom together. We will forge a world without kings and queens, without borders or nations where man's only allegiance is to himself and those he loves. We will return to the true balance of natural order, and though you will never again be reborn, your name will echo through history, Korra, the last Avatar.

We then see that, unbeknownst to anyone, Jinora's spiritual projection was listening in on Zaheer's plan, and with a distraught look, she returns to her body.

Opal: Did you find anyway to escape?

Jinora: No, not yet, but don't worry, we'll find a way out soon.

Daw: *Worried*They might not make it that long especially Free.

Said Daw, noting Free, Bumi, and Kya's condition.

Ikki: Korra will come to save us,right?

Jinora: I think we're going to have to do this on our own.

Said Jinora before she and the others turned to the guards.

We then cut back to Korra's cell chamber.

Zaheer: Administer the poison.

Oredered Zaheer to one of Red Lotus members behind him and he was more than happy to comply the Red Lotus member applies the metallic solution to Korra's arms and legs, forcibly diffusing the substance into the her body. Korra's eyes begin to glow instantly, prompting Ming-Hua  to prepare her tendrils Ghazanand to form a pool of lava underneath Korra; however, the light in her eyes flickers out soon after, only to appear and then disappear again.

Zaheer: Wait.

Ghazan: Why isn't she staying in the Avatar State?

Zaheer: Give it time; she can't resist for long.

We cut to team Avatar on top of Oogi following Kai and his Bison.

Kai: The place where I saw them take the Airbender's is around here.

Mako: That's gotta be where they took Korra.

Lui: Alright, then let's go. I want to thank that baldy properly for throwing me off that mountain.

Said Lui while cracking his knuckles. 

Kai: Down there , Lefty.

Said Kai to his Bison, whose name was Lefty, while pointing, Kai leads the group to a series of caves adorned by numerous statues of nomadic monks and nuns, causing them to start flying down there along with Oogi. Tenzin gets down with the help of Bolin and Tonraq and looks at Shanks and Suyin.

Tenzin: Find the Airbenders and my family.

Suyin: Don't worry, I'm not coming out without our children and the rest of our people.