The Calling

Last we left off Kuvira renounced Wu's rule causing Tenzin to ask his kids to go get Free and find Korra who was with Toph in the swamps who discovered the existence of leftover poison in Korra's body.

We know cut to Air Temple island with Tenzin and Pema watching Ikki and Meelo load their luggage on pepper.

Pema: Tenzin, are you sure you can't go with them?

Tenzin: Raiko asked me to stay here and help him figure out a diplomatic solution to this Kuvira problem.

That's when Ikki joined the conversation.

Ikki: Mom, we'll be fine. Grandpa Aang and his friends were around our age when they traveled the world.

Pema: Well, at least I won't have to worry about you starving out there. 

Said Pema looking at the bag of food in her hands.

Meelo: Mom, we're going to be in the wild, living off the land; we don't need your food.

Said Meelo turning away from Pema who in response to Meelo's attitude pulled out one of the snacks inside the bag.

Pema: But I mad your favorite treat.

Said Pema surprising Meelo.

Meelo: Sweet buns with happy faces on them?

Asked Meelo causing Pema to nod and  in response Meelo quickly drops his attitude.

Meelo: Well, I guess we're not officially on the road yet.

Said Meelo grabbing the bun from Pema's hand though was quickly disappointed when he saw it as it was smudged 

Meelo: This one is smudges. I can't eat this.

Pema: You know sometimes things get smudged in the wiled.

Said Pema, taping Meelo in the nose. A few moments later we see Jinora loading the bag on the Bison before embracing Tenzo while her siblings embrace Pema.

Tenzin: Were you able to get a read on Korra yet.

Jinora: No, but once we're further out I'll be able to hone in on her spiritual energy. We should be able to find her within a few days though we will go pick Free up first since we know where he is he might even be able to help us find her.

Tenzin: Goo idea.

That's when Pema walked over and Jinora hugged her before turning back to Tenzin.

Tenzin: So, are you excited to see Free again?

Jinora: *Smiles* Of course, I'm excited to see my best friend again, both me and Kai, even though he won't admit it, missed him a lot.

Tenzin: That's good.

Jinora then quickly gets on the Bison.

Tenzin: Good luck and be careful. Remember Jinora is in charge 

Meelo: I answer to no man or girl, even if she does have tattoos.

Tenzin: Meelo.

Meelo: Now let's move out, soldiers.

Jinora: *Sighs* Pepper. Yip Yip.

Said Jinora causing the Bison who's name was Pepper to start flying the group then proceeded to make their way to the Earth Kingdom 

Ikki: So I take it we're gonna go grab Free first.

Jinora: Correct. Since we know where he is, getting him will be easier, and then we can move on to finding Korra.