EPILOGUE II

"Here's to getting the same dick for lifetime." Emory chirps raising her glass

"The only dick she ever got" Sharvari snorts raising her glass too

"Girls! that's my brother you guys are talking about" Shivi interrupts looking nauseous

"True. I also consider him as my brother so please no dick talk" Ishika utters

Apparently, we are having my bachelor party right now. I didn't know about anything until they all barges inside my apartment with dresses and shoes and made me dress up for tonight. I tried to say no but none of them listen. Hell, they even send my picture to Arush only to tease him. I shiver remembering his voice note he send after that.

"Be a good girl, okay? And I might reward you later" his deep velvety voice eco in my brain.

So just like that we are now here, in one of the most luxurious clubs in the city. The girls went all big with this party. And Emory even arranged strippers. Yeah! Fucking strippers. Thank God, I'm pregnant otherwise they would have surely made me drink something too.

"How's that thing in your belly doing?" Emory asks nursing her cocktail

"The baby is doing well. I'm happy I can get inside my dress even being pregnant. That's such a relief" I exhale sipping my sparkling water.

"I can't wait for the wedding. Just one more week" Sharvari smiles

Yes. Just one more week. And then we will be bound for forever.

"Look at that eye candy!" Emory whistles as one of the strippers starts his show. The man is all muscles but he is moving his body with a grace. I don't want to watch this but have no other option.

"What the hell?" I gasp as the man start rounding my chair and doing some stuff.

"Chill babe. Enjoy your freedom" Sharvari hoots as I sit there frozen

"Say hii everyone. I'm live" Emory screams holding her phone.

"Emory...Please take him away" I whisper as they all laugh. I can't tolerate other man this close. There is only one man who is allowed to touch me.

"God Babe! See your face. Hey handsome it's my turn now." Emory laughs winking at the man. The man follows her lead and they both start dancing. Somehow, she knows too well how to dance with these people. This girl is something else.

"Umm...Em? Someone named devilincarnated messaged on your live feed. He is saying 'you tested me again blue" Ishika murmurs reading on Emory phone.

"Let me see" Emory abandons the man and catches her phone. She types something and a flush creep on her neck.

"You okay, Em? Want me track down that fucker?" Sharvari asks

"Nope. Everything is alright" she grins switching off her phone. Did I say this before that this girl is weird? Because she is pretty much above that.

"Let's give our gifts now" Shivi chimes

"Me first" Sharvari jumps handing me a box.

"What's this?" I shake the box

"Open and find it by yourself" she winks. I open the box only to find pairs of pink handcuffs inside.

"SHARVARI!" I gasp closing it.

"Sometimes being in control is fun. For both the partners" she smirks

"Now my turn!!" Emory squeals and I groan internally.

She hands me the box which looks smaller. I open it cautiously knowing full well something weird is waiting for me inside. And fair enough it is. A vibrator and dildo.