19. DHARA

"So what's going on with your life?" Sharvari ask sipping her lemonade.

"Nothing much. Just usual stuff" I reply.

We are both sitting in her garden inside gazebo. Apparently she called me today just to hang out because she was majorly missing her girls time. I told her there is still work pending in office but she just waved it off saying that can wait. So here we are with our lemonade having girls time.

"Usual stuff, huh?" her eyes twinkle like she knows some secret.

"Yes" I shift in my seat.

"You know you can't lie to save your life, honey. Don't try it" she chuckles and I laugh too. She is right though. I suck at lying.

"I know. I'm a terrible liar" I groan

"Well you can always tell me the truth." She winks playfully.

"I want to but my head is too messed up. I'm sorry" I really do feel bad for keeping secrets from her. I know in my heart that I can tell her everything without any judgement but still I want Arush to tell his family by himself.

"Don't be sorry honey. I know how it feels" she pats my hand.

We continue our chit chat normally on mundane topics. Vihaan is in office today and calls every hour to ask about his wife and daughter. I smile thinking how lucky they are to have such a beautiful love story. They are my favourite couple.

"Bhabhi take your little monster. She peed at me" Neil enter grumbling with little Samara in his arms.

"Well you must have done something to annoy her." Sharvari takes her baby from him.

"No I didn't. I just told her that I'm the most handsome man she will ever see" he pouts innocently.

"And then she gave you a reality check?" Sharvari laughs

"Not funny Bhabhi. Now I have to clean myself for hours" he leaves whining like a kid

"Is he always like that?" I ask her wondering

"Oh yes. He is the youngest so he acts like a child but in reality he is a real genius" she changes Samara diapers as she gurgles happily.

"She looks like you" I say tickling baby belly.

"Vihaan also said that. But she has got her father's eyes and I'm sure his anger too." She shakes her head lightly

"Kiaan looks exactly like his father. I feel jealous sometimes."

"Did he ever ask about his father?" her question pulls me out of my daze. I forgot I told her that his father isn't in picture.

"Actually his father is now back and they are bonding pretty good." I tell her

"Oh really? Are you okay with that?" she frowns

"Yes. There was some misunderstanding but now its clear so I don't see any problem with their bonding." I said

"Then its good I guess?" I nod at her.

While we talk with each other, little Samara started crying when she notices no one is paying her any attention. Sharvari coos her gently and soon she drifts off to her sleep.

"She didn't like being ignored" I smile looking at her sleeping

"Absolutely not." Sharvari snorts

"You should lay her down in her nursery."

"You're right. I'll be back in a minute" she goes inside with her baby.

I stroll in the garden and look at various types of plants. This garden is so beautiful with different types of flowers blooming all around that it looks like a dream. If I ever have my garden I'll make it like this. I see a big red rose and touch it gently. It looks so pretty.