24. ARUSH

"You're a damn big cheater Neil" Vihaan grumbles hitting Neil on head.

"Bhabhi!! See bhai is assaulting me again" Neil whines while Sharvari console him

Typical family night.

We all are gathered in the living room to have our game night as my aunt and uncle is in the house and god forbid if my aunt Aarohi leave us in peace without her 'entertainment'. So here we are playing monopoly with lots of whining and cheating. I didn't want to join them but my decision changes when I saw Dhara joining us too. Apparently maa called her earlier to come join us. I love my mother.

"Stop you kids. We are here for fun not fight" Aarohi shouts

"Yes what my love said" Viren supports his wife. My uncle is too much in love with his wife. And they never hide their PDA which sometimes become really awkward.

"Let's play truth and dare." Sharvari suggests

"No. I'm not playing that stupid game" Shiv speak from his place

"Why Shiv? Got some secrets to hide?" Aarohi eyes twinkle

"Nice try aunt but I already know your moves very well." Shiv answers

"Oh yeah? And what got your attention this much that you are constantly checking your phone?" she questions and I notice how Shiv expression flickers. There is definitely something going on with him.

"Confidential stuff" he replies as Aarohi smirks

"He looks so scary sometimes. I'm still afraid of him" Dhara murmurs to Sharvari and I bite my lip to control my laugh. I suspected Dhara being wary of Shiv but I didn't know she is afraid of him. True that Shiv looks lethal but he will never hurt family and she is already a part of our family.

"Hey Shivi what do you want to do?" Aarohi asks Shivi who is busy playing with kids

"Nothing. I'm already playing with them. You guys continue" she answers

"Viren baby, your nephews are so boring" Aarohi groans

"Listen assholes you better do something nice or else I'll punch each one of you" Viren threatens before kissing his wife.

"Seriously uncle Eww. Go get a room" Neil utters

"Like you hadn't done this on your own." Aarohi retorts

"Oh I have done way more creative things" Neil grins

"NEIL!!! No inappropriate topics of conversation when kids are around" Sharvari yells shutting up Neil. I see Dhara's face is flushed after hearing his words. She murmurs something to Sharvari before running down the corridors.

"You jerk" I flinch when Sharvari punch connects with my arm. Where the hell does she get this much power?

"What?" I wince rubbing my arm

"I told you about her date and you ruined it by crashing there" she whispers shout.

"I was just checking my restaurant" I say nonchalantly

"Yeah your restaurant that you bought just in the morning that day. If you ever try this shit again I'll punch your face" she glares

"I'll do whatever I need to do to keep all the assholes away from her. And FYI her date invited me to join them."

"Don't hurt her Arush." She says softly

"Did I hurt her? Is she mad at me for what I did?" I asked suddenly feeling my throat getting dry. Did I really hurt her unintentionally?