20. ARUSH

"Neil check if all the arrangements are done." Maa commands Neil for the fifth time to check for the arrangements that are made for Kiaan.

"Maa I already checked it five times and yes they all are good. Please let me take a breath now." Neil whines.

"Sharu beta can you please see if everything is right in kitchen" maa asks Sharvari

"Don't worry maa. Everything is good. Calm down or you'll end up being sick" Sharvari hands maa a glass of water.

Everyone is so excited to meet Kiaan today that they all decorated the whole house with toys and balloons. Maa is extra happy, she prepares different items for Kiaan despite me telling her he is only three and can't eat much.

Truth to be told I was nervous when I disclosed about my son to my family but I knew they would accept him no matter what. I was more afraid of their anger towards me but turns out my fear was irrational. They totally understood my situation and thankfully didn't question Dhara. I'd have been so embarrassed if any one asked about our past.

"Arush when are you going to bring Kiaan?" Maa asks me

"I'm just leaving. Dhara messaged me that he is ready" I answer

I left the house shortly after and get inside my car. As I was driving down the road I noticed Shivansh car following someone discreetly. What the hell? I thought Shiv was in the market buying chocolates then why is he following that girl like a stalker. I thought for one second to call him and ask but decided otherwise. I know him and his psychotic tendencies so it's better if I leave him for now as I have somewhere else to reach. I'll ask him later.

After parking my car I get out and enter the building where Dhara lives now. She shifted here last night so I didn't get the chance to ask her if she likes her new apartment. I wanted them to live in my penthouse but she didn't agree so I have to settle on this one. At least now I know about their safety. Her previous residence was a nightmare.

I pass the guard as he already knows me given I own this building. I didn't tell Dhara about this otherwise she would have denied again. I take the elevator to her floor and then ring her doorbell.

"The door is open." She yells from inside.

I open the door and go inside. I found the living room empty but there are voices coming from inside one of the room.

"Dhara? You know it's not safe keeping your door open" I calls her entering into the room where the noises are coming from. I stop in my steps when I registered what I'm seeing. Dhara is drenched in her clothes and Kiaan is inside a bathtub full of bubbles.

"DADDY!!" he squeals inside the bathtub giggling.

"What---how---I thought you said you were ready" I say biting back my laugh.

"We were ready until your son decided to pour the entire bottle of fruit juice on himself. And then added all the bubble bath into the bathtub making me drench in the process." Dhara complaints angrily and I burst out laughing. God she looks cute when angry.

"He did that didn't he?" I say between my laughs

"Arush!! This isn't funny. And this is all your fault. You shouldn't have bathtub here in the first place. Now, look at the aftermath." She chides.

I control my laugh and look at her state. She is fully wet and her clothes are sticking to her like her second skin. My eyes blazed with heat when I see how her nipples are puckering from inside her clothes. She clears throat and I avert my gaze.

"You should go and change. I have got it from here." I mumble looking at Kiaan who is busy with his bubble bath.

"You sure? What if he gets you wet too"