26. DHARA

"OH. MY. GOD!!!" Emory's squeal was loud enough to make all of us deaf.

"Geez Em. Tone down" Sharvari speak from her dressing table where she is getting her hair done by stylist. We all are getting ready for the evening and Shivika hired professional stylist for each of us.

"Sorry guys but I can't supress my excitement. Jesus Vika you are damn talented. I'm feeling like a princess in this outfit." Emory says squeezing Shivika in a tight hug. Since she can't say our name properly so she assigned us each different name. She calls Sharvari as Shars, Shivika as Vika, Ishika as Ish and me as Ra.

"You look amazing" Ishika says blowing on her nails to dry.

"I KNOW, RIGHT?" and here goes another squeal.

"Mam how do you like your hair?" the stylist asked me.

"Keep it down. It will look good with the dress." Shivika instructs my stylist.

Each one of us is wearing different style of lehenga. And all praise to Shivika for knowing exactly our look. She personally helped each one of us getting ready and then got ready herself. She truly put all her effort in her collection.

"What do you think girls? Are we ready to blow off every head out there" Sharvari smirks with her eyes shining brightly

"Fuck yeah!! Let's take a selfie first" Emory jumps and we all gather for the group selfie. She clicks a few pictures and posts it on her account.

"Don't stress Shivi. Everything will be amazing" I whisper to Shivi who clearly looks nervous.

"I know. It's just..... my anxiety always spikes before events like this. I'll be fine" she gives me a small smile.

"You look gorgeous honey" Sharvari says standing behind me.

"Thanks. You also look fantastic as always" I smile. I look in the mirror and observe myself. I do look different today. Shivika chose a golden shimmering lehenga for me saying it perfectly complements my eyes. My blouse is sleeveless and bit bolder than I normally wear but I'm happy with my final look. Tonight is about Shivika's success and I would do anything in my capacity.

 Tonight is about Shivika's success and I would do anything in my capacity

"It feels weird without bra" Ishika mutters adjusting her blouse. Her blouse is off shoulder so she can't wear anything underneath. Well, none of us is wearing bra because of our blouse designs but it is what it is.

"It's good babe. And don't worry about any mishap everything is secured." Emory assures her.

"Honestly I would love to go braless every day. It's quite annoying to wear it all the time." Sharvari muses

"Me too. But given my size I can't afford it" Emory snorts. She is right as her size is generous. But she looks sexy as hell and sometimes I feel self conscious around her.

"You look amazing anyway" Ishika says and receives Emory's big bear hug.

"Okay girls finish up. The event is already started and now it is our turn to make an appearance." Shivika calls clapping her hands.