3. DHARA

"Wakeup pumpkin. Mama is getting late" I kiss Kiaan's forehead as he opens his eyes.

"When will you come back?" he asks in a small voice.

Today is my first day in my new office. I was so happy all the week waiting for this day to finally come. When I returned from office after my interview Ishaan has already decorated my whole apartment and ordered all the meals in the world. He was so sure of me that he didn't even wait for my confirmation. I'm so lucky to have someone like him by my side.

"I'll be back in no time pumpkin. And your play way is near my office. You don't have to wait for long." I kiss her cheeks.

Even though I'm excited for today but a part of me was also sad. This will be first time that I have to separate my kid from me. Earlier he was in the same place where I worked but now I have to enrol him in the new play way. The good thing is that it is near my office so I don't have to worry too much. But still the first few days are going to be hard for both of us.

I help Kiaan in bathing before I changes him to into new set of clothes. Then I hurry myself to getting ready. I select my white kurta set for today. It looks right for my first day. I change into my outfit and wear my accessories. I decide to keep my hair down for today.

 I decide to keep my hair down for today

"Hurry up pumpkin." I usher Kiaan out before locking my apartment.

I already booked cab so when we walk outside our building the cab was already waiting. I help Kiaan getting inside before I get in myself. Today traffic is not much so we reach the play way on time. I pay the driver his fare as we move towards the play way.

"Good morning Miss. I'm Shreya. Your kid is going to be under my supervision." A lady told me as I look around the space. Their building is good with all the toys and rides for kids. I have no doubt that Kiaan is going to love it here.

"Please take care of my kid. He is shy and doesn't talk much so you have to pay extra attention on him." I request her.

"Don't worry Miss. Your kid is in safe hand." She reassures me.

I hug Kiaan one last time before leaving for my work. God I feel so upset. My baby has to be alone there. I'll just finish my work as soon as possible.

I enter the building and go inside the elevator. I scan my card and it takes me to the top floor. The door opens and I'm literally struck my seeing the workspace. This is out of the world fantastic. It's like I stepped into a whole new world. There is minimal decoration and everything is tech based. I make my way towards Sharvari's office. I knock on her door.

"Come in" she answers.

"Good morning mam." I greet her smiling.

"Good morning Dhara. And please call me Sharvari. No one calls me mam here. Take a seat." She says politely.

"Thank you ma- I mean Sharvari. What do you want me to do?" I ask her my todays task.

"Nothing much. Just check the emails I sent you and organise a calendar for me according to my schedule. And you can go once your work is done."