I feel so sad for her because I can't do anything to relieve her pain. She's going to be the best mother in the world, I'm sure about that.

No one POV

Time skip few hours later>>>>

Yn and Ariana are now at the hospital and Ariana is ready to give birth. The thing is that Ariana's water broke in the shower, so she didn't know it broke. When the midwife told Ariana that her water was broken, she got all confused and then understood. It made sense now.

Now, Ariana was pushing and groaning. It was so painful. Yn was encouraging her as Ari hold her hands for dear life.

After about 25 minutes, they hear little baby cries. The doctor put the baby on Ariana's chest as she cries of happiness.

Ariana POV

"Omg, she's so beautiful" I see Yn crying as she looked at us. "Baby you did so good. She's so beautiful. Ugh now I'm so emotional"

"Can I hold her please" "Baby she's your daughter too, you can hold her"

The woman told her to remove her shirt before because she needs to do skin to skin with the baby.

"Omg she's so little, I'm gonna cry. Baby you did so good, I love you so so much." She says

"I love you too baby. I think I'm going to take a nap okay, I'm very tired"

"Okay, you did so good I love you"

No one POV

The midwife took the baby to wash her and mesure her weight and everything.

Yn put the baby in the crib and went out to take Ariana some food. She's been craving some soup dumplings and bubble tea for the longest time and now she can finally eat it.

This made her so happy. The family lived happily ever after.

@Arianagreenblatt made a post ! (Pretend it's the same baby)

•.

.•

Liked by .http_Yn and 17,479,388 other people
Description: Look at my baby 🥹🥹🥹 Her name is Adeline Rose Greenblatt. Say hello 🤭🤭

@BillieEilish - OMGGGGG SHES SO TINY, I LOVE HER ALREADY
Liked by creator

@OliviaRodrigo - she looks so much like Yn, I'm sorry girl 😭 but congrats 🥳
Creator - I know right, I carried her for 9
months just for her to look like
Yn 😒😞

@Fanforever73 - Congrats she's so beautiful 🤩
Liked by creator

@JennaOrtega - YESSS CONGRATS, I CAN BE A COOL RICH AUNT NOW
Liked by creator

@.http_Yn - Thank you for giving me a baby 😍😍
Liked by creator

Do y'all want me to continue this serie?

ShittyAssStories 💌