~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~

Magsimula sa umpisa

(The syringe)

"N-noona, his hair is completely white now, d-does it mean-"

"No jungkook. They are not. Look-" she said, moving jimin's hair a little, to reveal the black roots of them on his head.

"The roots are still black. Which means he still have time." She said, now closing her wooden medicine box. Jungkook hummed, and kept staring at his sleeping mate with half sleepy eyes.

"Can I t-take that sy-syringe?"

"No. The syringe is not to bring someone to life, kook. This syringe should be used with proper precautions and only once in an omega's and beta's life while twice in alpha's life. This syringe force your heart to beat again. So, using it for multiple time will only kill the wolf." She explained, and stood up from her place, letting out a sigh when she noticed that how tired and weak jungkook was looking.

"And kook, you should be taking care of yourself too with your mate. Because if you will be healthy, the chances of your mate becoming healthy will increase too." Jungkook did not said anything, and just gave a slight nod to the elder, not breaking the gaze from his sleeping beauty.

"Jungkook, I am also missing my mate." These words gained the young alpha's attention, but before he could say anything, she left the chamber, leaving him there all alone with the silence of that chamber.

After all the ceremonies

Hoseok's pov

Even being in alpha form, the heats are still here. Fortunately the oil is covering my scent, but the pain, it is feeling like I am going to burn from down there today.

"Eunwoo San, can you please bring me some water?" I mumbled to him, making him look down at me with worry in his dark orbs.

"Whatever you wish for, prince. I will be back soon." He said, and walked away from there.

I sighed, but gasped when I felt a hand on my shoulder, making me turn my head around, and in an instant, a frown formed on my face.

"Tzuyu?" I said, and she smiled warmly at me.

"Prince hoseok, how are you?" She said. This only made me frown more deeply in my mind. She seems a little different.

"I, I am fine. Hope you are doing good too."

"I am, prince. Umm, I wanted to say you something."

"If it is related to being my mate, then tzuyu, you have to understand-"

"No prince! I have to apologize to you." She said, cutting my words in mid, making me widen my eyes in astonishment a little.

"I understood that how wrong I was, prince. I did not only bothered you, but also harm you. I want to apologise to you for this. I know my apology is not enough, but please, accept it." She said, bowing deeply in front of me.

For a moment, I stared at her, then a small smile formed on lips.

"Tzuyu, stand straight." I said, making her stand straight, and stare at me with her innocent orbs.

"I forgave you. I understand that you were attracted to me, but I am glad that you understood your fault. It is fine. I am not angry on you." I said. She smiled widely, and bowed at me once again.

"Alpha hoseok, as an apology, I want to give you this, please accept so that I can breath in relief that you really forgave me." She said, extending her hands in front of me, with a box place on her palm.

"I, forgave you tzuyu. I do not need t-"

"I insist you alpha, if you really forgave me, then accept this as my apology." She said, making me sigh and smile a little at her.