~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~

Beginne am Anfang

"Then, I think I shou-"

"No. I will be fine. Y-you have to leave for the Luna's temple soon. The sages are there and your parents has arrived too. They all are waiting." He said, but taehyung kissed his lips, smiling at him warmly.

"Then wait for the night. I will take good care of you, jagiya." He whispered, making hoseok's cheeks cover with a light shade of pink.

In fairy wolf village, Luna's temple~

After cleaning jimin, jungkook was preparing him to feed his morning meal. It is the end of the week, and today he has to give his love something so that his puppies and the mother of those little beings would not starve.

"Minnieeee! Look! Today I cooked your favourite meal! The beef soup! You want to eat this with your alpha's hands right!?" He asked, enthusiasm was clear in his tone.

Like always, he got nothing in response, so he chuckled and picked jimin in his arms, sat on bed with his legs folded, and placed him on his lap.

He made him place his face on his shoulder, close to his face, and picked the small bowl of the soup in his hand, slightly blowing over it to cool it down so that it would not burn the mouth of the omega.

"I can see that you have developed a poor habit of eating by your alpha's hands hmm? But it is fine, kookie loves it." Jungkook once again said this with a giggle, bringing the bowl close to jimin lips.

He made him part his plump berry like lips a little, and poured a very small amount of the soup in his mouth.

The smile slowly dropped, and a frown formed on his handsome features, when the soup spilled out from his mouth, instead of getting into his body.

Again, he poured some soup in his small mouth, but the similar thing happened, which made his fasten the pace of his heart.

"Jimin?" He said, instantly placing the bowl on bed, to pat on the soft and colder cheek of his lover.

"Omega?" He said, and attached his ear to the chest of the smaller.

For a wolf howl, he stayed in that position, and his eyes widen in extreme horror, when he did not listened to his heart even after a wolf howl.

His eyes instantly brimmed with tears. He made jimin lay on his place once again, and rushed in the direction of the gates of his chamber.

"YN NOONA! NOONA! S-SEE! MY JIMIN'S HEART IS NOT RESPONDING!"

.

.

.

"Now he is fine." YN mumbled, after giving jimin a medicine through a syringe, which made jimin got back his heart beat.