She scrolled down bit by bit, and the comments below praised their appearance and family background. They all said that they were a perfect match.

When Amelia saw them, she also thought so. James was cold and noble, and Emily was elegant and beautiful. They were indeed a good match.

She smiled bitterly and swiped this text message. When she wanted to turn off her phone, she saw a text message she hadn’t had time to see.

She clicked on the text message. It was from an unknown number: “What did you go to the hospital for yesterday?”

Amelia was stunned for a moment. How did this person know that she had gone to the hospital?

She looked at the time. It was sent last night after she woke up in the hospital…

She read the message again and again, feeling disbelief.

The only person she had met in the hospital last night was
James. Did he send it to her?

Her hands trembled as she typed, “Who are you?”

She had thought that the other person would not reply so quickly, but in the next second, that person replied.

“Answer me,” he said.

Staring at the words, Amelia’s heart was pounding. This cold tone was very similar to James’s.

However, her intuition told her James couldn’t send her such a text message.

Frowning, Amelia held her phone and typed, “Who the hell are you?

This time, that person was silent for a long time. Almost an hour later, the message was sent, “Logan.”

Amelia’s heart, trembling all this time, suddenly relaxed.
She had thought it was James, but it was Logan.

However, this was not Logan's phone number. Did he change his number?

After thinking for a while, she still felt that something was wrong, so she made a call.

The other party did not answer. Instead, he hung up the phone and only texted her, “I’m in a meeting.”

Amelia rested her chin on her hand and pondered for a long time. Ultimately, she summoned the courage to call Logan's work number.

This time, he answered very quickly. His voice was low and carried a hint of impatience. “I’m in a meeting. What’s the matter?”

Amelia didn’t expect him to be in a meeting, so she quickly replied, “Nothing.” Then she hung up the phone.

What a psycho! Texting her with a strange number during a meeting. Did he have nothing else to do?

Thinking that Logan had often changed his number to harass her before, Amelia didn’t think much about it.

She put down her phone and planned to ignore him, but she didn’t expect to see another text message.

He returned to the first question. “Answer me. Why did you go to the hospital?”

Amelia felt that he was crazy. He didn’t say anything on the phone but texted her.

She didn’t want to talk to him, but she was afraid that if she didn’t reply, she would irritate him, so she gritted her teeth and typed, “I had a high fever and went to the hospital for an injection.”

She had thought that he would ask more questions, but he didn’t harass her anymore.

She only thought that he had a psychotic attack. She put down her phone and fell asleep.