He's one of the good ones

Beginne am Anfang

That's not everything that happened, Seb already knows that, but Daniel likes to tease his friend a bit. Build up the tension.
"Ok that sounds nice. But how did you guys end up kissing?"

"In Monza when you were black out drunk I confessed to her that I would love to kiss her, but I wouldn't because I also had a bit too much. She thought I forgot about that, but how could I? So last night I told her I still wanted to kiss her and we did. I even told her that I am falling in love with her."

Seb is absolutely mind blown by what Daniel tells him. He knew that Daniel fancies her, but that he is falling in love is major.
"Holy shit mate. Thats huge. What did she say?"

Daniel's grin gets even wider. Sebs jaws hurt just looking at him.
"She is falling for me too, but she is scared. That bastard really broke her heart and she is trying to protect it. So we're just going to take it slow and see where it all leads to. But I stayed the night because I had a few wines and in bed we just held each other."

Daniel sighs like one of those girls in teenage romcoms.
"Waking up with her in my arms was like a dream Seb. It just felt like she belonged there. I know I sound crazy, but I really want to take it slow and make this work. I can see a future with her."

"Wow Dan. I'm absolutely speechless, but so thrilled for you. Stevie is awesome and so are Cole and Zara. Are you ready to be a stepdad though?" Seb understands Stevie has her two kids to consider and Daniel has been a bit of a slut the last couple of months. Just like him to be fair.

When he thinks about it, Daniel hasn't taken any girl back to his hotel since Zandvoort where he met Stevie. He must really be serious about this.

"I think they are amazing kids and I would be honored to be a father figure for them. But we're not there yet. One day at a time. Stevie still has some healing to do, so I'm not going to rush things. I'm convinced we will be fine in the end."

Seb really is happy for Daniel, but he's also jealous that it seems like Daniel is finding the love of his life and he is still trying to glue the pieces of his heart back together after the betrayal of his ex.

He has been thinking about that brown eyed girl though. Maybe he should just call Stevie to ask her, but he'd rather ask her in person. He doesn't really like to talk on the phone or text. Talking to somebody face to face has his preference.

They see Charlotte walk towards them, her facial expression tells them something is up. Something major.

"Daniel! Christian and I need to talk to you."

Daniel and Seb look at each other trying to come up with what could possibly be wrong now. They both haven't taken girls with them for a one night stand anymore. But Charlotte sounds very serious which makes Daniel a bit nervous.

"What's going on Charlotte?" He asks her but she doesn't respond.
"Just come with me. Christian is waiting in his office."

Daniel swallows, Charlotte is usually pretty easy going, sure she told him off when he was being a bit of a man whore, but she always had that twinkle in her eyes. Now she just has a stern face, like she's incredibly disappointed in him, but he hasn't got a clue why.

"Do you need me there as well?" Seb asks Charlotte and Daniel hopes she says yes. Sure he's a grown man, but this woman can be terrifying and he could use Sebs support if it's something serious.

"No Seb, they need you in the simulator."
Seb looks at Daniel apologetic, as if he is saying, "sorry mate I tried."
Daniel follows Charlotte, while Seb goes in a different direction to get his simulator work done.