🦋

I woke up after a long sleep and opened my eyes only to see him still holding me, wrapping his hand around my waist tightly as if i will run away from him. His head was resting on the head rest.

"Vikram" i called his name softly.

He hummed.

"Are you awake?" I asked because i was hungry. I didn't ate anything as i was sleeping whole day and it's night here in Australia.

He lifted his head from the headrest and kissed my nose.

"I know you are hungry" i nodded at his words.

"Feed me then" I said keeping my chin on his chest.

"I have ordered our food, it'll arrive soon, till then you go and wash up"

I gave him a kiss on his cheek and
stepped out of the bed.

I came back wearing white crop top with shorts and red hearts drawn on them.

My eyes were searching for Vikram in the room but he was not there

My eyes were searching for Vikram in the room but he was not there. I thought he might have went outside for some work or to meet Raj and Arohi. Their room is just beside our room.

I sighed and sat in front of dressing table applying moisturizer on my body.

"GET THE SIGN FROM HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE OR ELSE I HAVE OTHER WAYS TO MAKE HIM SIGN IN THOSE PAPERS" he entered the room shouting at someone on his phone but his steps halted. His phone dropped on the ground but still his gaze was fixed on me.

Do i look like dayan without makeup? Why is he be looking at me like that.

He sighed audibly, clossing the door of the room.

Ignoring him i lifted my leg and started applying moisturizer. I can hear his steps coming towards me.

"Want my help baby?" he said bending down on my shoulder placing a kiss on them.

I smiled and continued what I was doing.

He threw me on his shoulder and walked towards the bed.

"Vikram whh.." my words were interrupted when he hovered over me.

His eyes scanned every corner of my body.

"Warned you. Didn't I ?" His eyes darkened as his gaze went towards my waist.

I know what he was talking about.