"Only if you are sure. But know that I won't do anything you don't want to do. I promise we will do everything on your pace. Like I said. I can wait." Daniel locks eyes with her, making sure she understands he's telling the truth. He's not going to rush her, he's not going to push her into something she isn't ready for yet.

He gets that her heart has been broken very recently and it's never good to jump into a new relationship. Besides he doesn't want to be a rebound, he wants to be the person she sees in her future. In her kids future.

"I know. I believe you. I swear I'm not stringing you on or anything. It's just... I'm not... I can't.." She doesn't even really know what to say. Maybe it's wrong that she doesn't tell him about her cancer and surgery right away. Maybe it's selfish, but she doesn't want this to end. Whatever this is or will become.

"It's fine. I would love to stay here and we can both sleep in your bed. That's very sweet of you. I'm going to push my luck here maybe, but is it ok if I take a quick shower?" He asks.
"Of course it is. I'll show you where it is. I just don't have any clean underwear for you to wear. Unless you want to wear something of mine." She snickers.

Daniel wearing one of her panties would be hilarious. They would never fit, she has been feeling that bulge pressing against her core and she knows it's big. Really big.
She could never feel it when she sat on Mitch his lap, but with Daniel it's more than obvious that he is turned on and that he is very well equipped.

"I have a backpack in my car. I always carry some clean clothes just in case I get caught up somewhere and can't get back to the hotel or my home. I'll just grab it real quick."
She knows she should get off his lap, but she doesn't want to just yet.
With a sudden rush of bravery she leans in and softly presses her lips on his.

The previous kisses were initiated by him, but this time she makes the first, or maybe it's the second or tenth move.
His hands are on her back, caressing her through her top. They itch to feel her skin, he can only imagine how soft she will feel, but again he doesn't want to move too fast.

She moves her hips slightly, which causes her core to rub over his groin.
A groan escapes his throat when he feels his cock twitch and throb by the stimulation.
She quickly sits up again, ending their kiss.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."
"Stop, it's ok. I can't help getting hard because of you, but I'll just take a cold shower. Don't worry about it."

She finally decides to get off his lap so he can get his stuff and also because it's almost time for Zara her night feed so she can sleep through the night again.

She tries not to look, but her eyes wander down and she can see what she felt the entire time. A massive bulge that Daniel won't be able to hide even if he wanted to.

"I'll be right back." He says after stealing another kiss, before quickly going outside to get his bag from the car.

Stevie cleans away the glasses and puts the wine in the kitchen. At the same time she starts to fill a bottle for Zara with water and formula.
Then she puts it in the special bottle warmer to get it to the right temperature.

Daniel comes back and finds her in the kitchen.
"Do you need help with anything?" He asks her and she shakes her head.
"No it's almost done. Come on I'll show you where the shower is."

She's nervous when he follows her upstairs, soon he will be in her bed and she will be as well. She will be sharing a bed with Daniel.
In her bedroom she realizes the shirt she has been sleeping in the last few days was the shirt her dad gave her. The one from Daniel's merchandise.