[🌴] t w e n t y - o n e

BTS IN JEJU PT. 4
[FINAL]

───────────────

───────────────

Our seven days in Jeju seemed to go by quickly. It had felt like just yesterday we landed, and now, we only had a few hours left on the beautiful island.

We had one more task to cross off our bucket list, which was to visit Hello Kitty Island. Taehyung explained to me a few days prior that he heard me talk about the place a few times, so he suggested it to Mr. Bang.

Me and Jimin woke up bright and early that morning. Our planet departed at 5PM, so we had all morning to do whatever we wanted. I started by putting waves into my hair before putting on some makeup.

When Jimin brought me my final outfit to wear that week- a long, green skirt with a leaf pattern, a white, sleeveless top, and sandals- I was slightly disappointed. It felt nice not having to dress myself. Overall, I had to admit; they didn't do as bad at packing as I thought they would.

Suddenly, right as I went to slip on my sandals, I heard a knock at the door. Me and Jimin made eye contact with each other, confused as to who it would be.

I walked over to the door, sticking my left eye up to the peephole. When I noticed it was Taehyungs eyeball, I quickly opened the door.

"Taehyung, what do you want?" I said, opening the door to let him inside. He flashed his phone in my face, moving it back and forth as if we were in a music video.

"Hyejoo, say hi to ARMY!"

"Are you even allowed to be doing a V-Live right now?" I muttered quietly before giggling.

I sat down on a nearby chair, finishing putting my shoes on. Jimin and Taehyung were talking into their phone, greeting fans on the livestream. Once I was done, I walked over and waved to the camera.

"ARMY, our Hyejoo is really old now," Jimin said, pointing over to me. "Yesterday, she found a white strand of hair on her shirt."

"Hey! Don't tell them that!" I spat, flicking Jimin in the ear. The two guys fell over in laughter as I walked away.

Idiots.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Yoongi! Walk faster!"

"I am, I am!"

Walking up to the Hello Kitty museum was like walking up to the gates of heaven. I held my selfie stick tightly in my hands as I ran up to the doors of the building.

Minutes prior, we had all taken a photo with a large sign that said 'HELLO KITTY ISLAND.' Our first stop was the café, which was entirely Hello Kitty themed, from the interior to even the food.