s e v e n

LATE NIGHT CHRONICLES W/ OT8

(PT. 1)

February 12th, 2013

"Okay, I'm leaving for a few hours. Do you guys need anything while I'm out?"

I stopped scrolling on my phone, noticing Jin sliding his shoes on. It caught all of our attentions since everyone seemed to be looking at him.

"Where are you going?" Jungkook finally asked.

"I don't know. Anywhere the side walk leads me to," He shrugged.

Jin did this often. Whenever we'd have days off, instead of sleeping, he'd go out for walks. No one knew who we were yet, so it didn't matter if we went without our manager.

I got to go with him once, but that was over a year ago. I vividly remember going into several different antique shops, as well as many food markets. We never bought anything, just looked around.

Maybe our age difference was why he never invited me back again.

"I want to go. You took Hyejoo once," Jimin said, getting up out of his chair and running over to Jin.

"Yeah, but that was over a year ago. I'm gonna look like a clown walking with all you guys out there."

Ouch.

"Well get used to it, dude. Your stuck with us for a while," Taehyung said, running over only so he could punch Jin in the stomach. He fell over with several repeated ows as the rest of us laughed.

He sat on the floor for a second before finally getting up. "Fine. You guys can come if you want, but it won't be that interesting."

All of us ran over to him, crowding him as if we were sheep. I grew to enjoy hanging out with the older boys for some reason. It created good memories.

I slipped my shoes on, joining the rest outside. My shoes were highly scruffed up and dirty, but I never cared to clean them.

"So where are we going first?" Jungkook asked. Seokjin shrugged.

"Dunno. Like I said, wherever the sidewalk takes us."

Just a few minutes later, we found ourselves walking down the busy streets of Seoul, passing by random people who we'd probably never see again.

Since I was still somewhat new to the Seoul area, stuff like this amazed me. There was so many shops here that you would never see in America.

I was so distracted looking at the other shops that I didn't even notice Seokjin and the rest going into one. I looked around, noticing that the entire group had vanished into thin air.

Ah, fuck. What do I do now?

A lone fiftern year old, stuck in these streets. Exciting to me in a way, but my parents would kill me if they ever found out I wasn't with the guys.

I wandered around for a second before feeling a hand grab my shoulder. Startled, I jumped.

"Hyejoo, what are you doing? We've been looking for you!" Said a familiar voice. I turned around, surprised to see Jimin.