n i n e

OT8 ON SET FOR MIC DROP

Today was the third day of shooting for Mic Drop. It was a tiring process, but I knew that it'd be worth it in the end.

All afternoon I had been rushed around the styling room, getting my makeup and hair done as well as getting styled. I was quite a fan of my outfit, and honestly, I thought it was one of my best outfits to date.

"Hyejoo! Wah, look at you," Jimin said as he walked over, causing me to laugh. The stylist was adding just the tiniest bit of touches to my hair. "You never looked like that four years ago."

"Yeah, and you don't look like an Emo squirrel anymore... Isn't it weird how fast life changes?" I said, covering my stomach as Jimin began to playfully punch me.

In the distance, I noticed Jungkook messing around with a camera, most likely recording footage for the behind the scenes. Once my stylist allowed me to go, I headed over to him, waving hi to the camera.

"Oh, Hyejoo joined us! Hyejoo, show Army your outfit," Jungkook said, panning the camera over to me. I posed a few times, making sure the camera got all of my good angles.

"I think this is my most favorite outfit that I've ever worn. Army, do you like it?" I asked, tapping the camera with my finger before Jungkook took it away.

The set was insanely hot from all the fire, and I could already feel my forehead glistening with sweat. Today we were supposed to record a scene where a car blew up, and honestly, I wasn't looking forward to it.

One of my biggest fears was loud noises, meaning fireworks, explosions, and even yelling scared me. When fireworks are lit up at the concerts, the boys are usually right there by my side to comfort me while they go off, but now, I was on my own.

We had also been informed that we only had one try to do this, so that made my nerves even worse. I began bracing myself by tapping on my wrists, which was something I'd do often to calm me down.

"Hyejoooo~ Are you excited?" Said a voice behind me. I jumped before turning around, surprised to see Jimin. Before I could answer, he noticed me tapping on my wrists. Somehow the boys noted everything that I did, so he knew I was nervous.

"Ah, yeah, it's just that-" Before I could continue, he grabbed a hold of my wrists and began tapping them softly with his thumbs. I let out a laugh, but didn't even try to pull away.

"Your nervous, aren't you? Don't worry, you'll be fine," He said reassuringly. I nodded as I collapsed my chest.

8:27 PM
SCENE: HYEJOO SOLO RAP

My first rap in a Bangtan song. It was bone chilling, honestly, but I was excited. I couldn't really say it was my first rap since I was featured on one of Namjoons mixtapes forever ago, but I didn't have as many verses as I did now.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel badass while recording my scene. I got solo scenes quite often, but this one definitely was my favorite.

"Seokjin, do I have mascara under my eyes?" I asked, walking up to Seokjin as I noticed him sitting against one of the trashed cars.

He leaned in close, checking under my eyes. He wiped a small spot under my eye that seemed to have mascara on it.

"Just a little bit."