e l e v e n

[A/N] This chapter will be a bit experimental. I want to try out a somewhat new writing style. If I like it, I'll continue on writing like this, and if not, then I'll stick to how I usually write.

There's no major changes, I'm just going to test out third person writing.

HYEJOO IS GIVEN AN UNCOMFORTABLE OUTFIT FOR HER MAMA 2016 PERFORMANCE

This is it.

Hyejoo wiped her sweaty hands on her dress as she joined the rest of the members backstage in their dressing room. In just a few minutes, they'd be going out to perform at the biggest award show of the year.

MAMA 2016.

A show that happened once every year and always brought the best performances. The thought of performing always made her heart pound fast and her eyes glossy, but it never stopped her from going out and giving it her all.

"Hyejoo, we have your outfit prepared in the dressing room to your left. Mera will be there to help you," One of the staff members called out. Hyejoo poked her head out from behind a vanity and headed over to her dressing room.

Her eyes grew wide the second she saw her outfit. Actually, they didn't. They did more of a look around to see where the rest of the outfit was.

She really couldn't believe what she was looking at. It was an outfit to wear to a club, not to perform for millions.

"Is that all of it?" Hyejoo spoke as Mera closed the curtain behind her.

"It's definitely a bit scandalous, but the fans will love it. Plus, you have to stick out from the rest for your solo."

Hyejoo slowly nodded her head as she began to remove her clothes. Mera began helping her slide her new garments on, fixing some areas with safety pins as she went.

Even with clothes on, she still felt naked. There was no way she could bring up her hatred for the outfit half an hour before they were supposed to go on.

Finally, Mera patted her away, letting her leave the dressing room shell shocked. Immediately, she got a few unconcerned stares from staff members. None of which were creepy, and they were only looking to see which member was coming out at a time.

It didn't take long for her to find the boys playing around just a ways down the hallway. They were dressed in suits that covered their entire body, while she was wearing the bare minimum.

"But when I move right, you move left. I think it's- Jesus Christ-" Hoseok spoke as his eyes finally met Hyejoos body.

The other boys caught this as well, which led their eyes over to her. She stood coldly, murmuring several words that would easily get her fired under her breath.

"You can't perform in that," Yoongi finally spoke. They didn't look like they were enjoying the sight of her body, but seemed more disgusted at the fact that she had to perform in such thing.

"You should say something to the stylists. Won't they ban us from performing if she wore that?" Jungkook asked, walking over only to trail his eyes over to the random lace accessory on her thigh.