f o u r

OT8 PLAYS MINECRAFT FOR RUN!BTS

"달려라~ 방탄!"

We happily clapped after our introduction before continuing on.

"By popular demand, we'll be playing Minecraft," Seokjin said. We nodded as the producers went onto explain what we'd be doing.

"Today, you'll either be teaming up or going solo to play the popular 2013 game Minecraft. More rules will be explained later, but your main priority is to survive."

"You can die in Minecraft?" Jimin spoke. It was clear that none of us had actually played the game.

"Yes, by mobs and other creatures," The producer informed us. "Whoever is able to find diamonds in game using nothing but whatever they can craft will be the winners for today's episode."

We looked around at each other, wondering what would happen to the rest. "Whoever fails to find diamonds in the exceeded time will have to complete a punishment. You'll have up to an hour."

I laughed nervously, hoping in every bone in my body that I wouldn't have to  be punished at the end.

"Can you tell us what the punishment is?" Namjoon asked. The producers discussed with each other for a few minutes before turning back to us.

"We won't say. Just do your best!" They laughed, causing us to worry even more.

After getting some directions on the game from our producers, we took a seat at our computers, loading up the game.

"Oh, we can change our skins?" Hobi said, clicking around on his screen. Taehyung laughed mischievously, causing me to believe that he chose something stupid.

I chose one that looked like an old man, knowing it'd get quite the reaction from ARMY. After everyone was finished, we joined the same world and began.

It took me a second to understand how to work the game, especially the controls. The rest of the boys were on the same boat- Hell, Seokjin couldn't even find out how to walk.

But once I got going, I really got going. I headed over to a tree, realizing that once you punched it, you'd get wood.

"I see someone over there. Who's dressed as an old man?" Taehyung asked, resulting in loud laughs from the boys. I smiled, not wanting to spoil myself already.

"I think I see Seokjin," Jungkook said, receiving an odd glare from the man himself.

"How do you know it's not me and not someone else?" Seokjin spat.

"Cause your the only one with enough sense to make your skin yourself," Jungkook fought back, receiving yet another round of laughter.

I collected some more wood before realizing that I was finally able to craft things. Yoongi was already off bragging how he was making a house, but based on how much Hobi (who was sitting next to him) was laughing, I could tell it wasn't too great of a house.

"Jungkook, I'll trade you sixty pieces of wood for that stone sword," Jimin offered. Jungkook stared at him, trying to decide whether or not to accept. Ultimately, he did.