t w o

THE BOYS VISIT HYEJOO FOR HER OUTFIT FITTING FOR FIRE.

Outfit fitting days- Possibly one of my most favorite parts of getting ready for a comeback. Laughing at how funny some outfits look, crying at how ugly or even how pretty they are- Outfit fitting brings me quite an array of emotion.

I was the last out of the group since my outfits were handmade by a new stylist. I had visited the rest of the boys to their outfit fittings, so half of me was expecting them to join mine.

"Hyejoo, you can go ahead and follow me. We have some outfits picked out," Mera, my stylist, told me. I followed her out of the practice room and down the hallway, all the way over to an empty room that was often used as the styling room.

The second I walked inside, I was hit with an array of colors from all the clothes. Some were definitely more unique than others, but they weren't the ugliest things ever.

"Let's go ahead and have you try this outfit out," Mera said, handing me a select few items of clothes. They definitely weren't something I'd normally wear, but I was willing to give them a shot.

As I headed over to the curtain, I noticed a few familiar faces walk past the door. I recognized them to be Hobi and Jungkook. Jimin fumbled behind them, but stopped once he noticed me waving at him through the glass doors. He yelled a few words down the hallway before stepping inside, the other boys right behind him.

"Hyejoo! You never told us you were doing your fitting today," Hobi said, fixing his hair in the mirror that was just a ways from me.

I walked behind the curtain, shrugging at my own mistake. "I forgot to tell you guys. Besides, it's just a fitting," I said.

It always felt like a tradition to go to each others fittings. I still faintly remember going to Taehyungs fitting all the way back for the Danger music video shooting. I could tell by the look in his eyes, he hated every outfit that was given to him. The words he said after they let him leave definitely added to his hatred.

I slid my last piece of clothing on and stared at myself in the mirror. Right at that moment another stylist who went by Lisa came in, and helped me adjust some of the pieces.

She wrote a few things down before grabbing some of the loose fabric that was hanging down on my shirt in front of me, making a descriptive note in her notebook to sew the shirt to be tighter.

Once she finished, I popped out from behind the curtain, revealing my outfit to the boys. Without my acknowledgement, the other four had snuck in, making me fairly surprised to see their faces.

"Ah, that one looks good. But I'm not really getting the Fire vibe," Yoongi spoke, his head cocking to the side in disapprovement. The other boys agreed, pointing out how the outfit looked more like a fancy hip hop outfit.

Mera handed me another outfit before sending me back behind the curtain. It was loose denim jeans with a white crop top that had a few sketched designs on it. Compared to the last one, this one fit the music video concept a lot more.

"Alright, I'm finished," I called out. Lisa walked inside and had me spin a few times, trying to note every part of my body and how the clothes fit it.

After a few seconds, she set her note pad down on a nearby table before coming back to hold the waistline of my jeans. They were fairly loose, but not to the point where they'd easily slide off. "Mera, could you grab me a safety pin?" She called out.

Mera brought her a safety pin, allowing for her to safety pin my jeans to make it tighter. Now, everything fit perfectly. They discussed for a second while the boys sat on the other side, whining about how they wanted to see the outfit already.

Finally, the two finished up, informing me that they'd have the jeans fitted by the day we begin shooting. I thanked them before heading out, finally showing off my outfit to the boys.

"That one is much better. I like the shirt," Jungkook said, pointing over at the design on my shirt.

"Yeah. It's similar to the one I saw a few days ago."

"You look really good, Hyejoo!" Hobi said, a warm smile painted on his face. Whenever I needed to be hyped or cheered up, I could always count on him.

OUTFIT FITTING: COMPLETE

In this next chapter I'll be sure to include more of bts since I feel like this once focused on solely hyejoo instead of hyejoo PLUS bts :)