s i x

JIMIN AND HYEJOO BECOME ROOMATES FOR THE FIRST TIME

"So, how are we choosing roomates this time?" Namjoon asked, letting out a deep breath as he joined the rest of us in the living room.

We had used multiple methods in the past; Rock paper scissors, name pulling, wheel decide, etc. But those tactics were getting old despite them being efficient.

I tapped my chin, trying to think of an idea. "We can close our eyes and hold up fingers. Whoever holds up the same number between one and three can partner up," I suggested. The boys nodded, finding my idea alright.

We shut our eyes, letting Taehyung count down from three. I held a two up in the air before finally opening my eyes on one.

I looked around, mapping out who had what numbers. Joon, Hoseok, and Jungkook all had three. Yoongi, Taehyung, and Seokjin had ones. Me and Jimin were the only ones raising two fingers.

"Oh, I'm partners with Hyejoo," Jimin said, trying to sound upset. The sly smile that was growing on his face proved other wise.

"We've never been roomates before, right? Now you finally get to experience what it's like to live with me for a few days!" I said, running over to him.

"I'd be careful with her, Jimin. She's loud as hell," Yoongi deadpanned. I shot him a glare as well as a sour face.

Sure, I might not have been the quietest roomate back then, but I've changed since then.

FLASHBACK
AUGUST 2016

"Save me, save me, uh uh..."

I sang loudly into my hairbrush as I attempted to do the dance moves in the bathroom mirror. While Yoongi was busy getting dressed in the room next to me, I was busy putting on an entire world tour in the bathroom.

"Alright, I'm done," Yoongi called out. I brought my hairbrush back into our room, collapsing on my bed. We had been roomates for no more than just a few hours, and already, I was enjoying it quite a lot.

Yoongi was quite the roomate. Sure, he was oddly quiet which was the total opposite of me, but he was also pretty funny at times.

"Yoongi, we should do a V-Live later. We haven't done one together in a few months," I said, crawling my way back under my covers.

He brushed his hands through his hair as his mouth formed into a straight line. "Yeah, we could do that. But I don't think ARMY will find me that interesting," He shrugged.

I sat up at his words, surprised. ARMY loved Yoongi just as much as the rest of us.

"Hey, don't say that! You know ARMYs love you," I spoke. He chuckled a bit before crawling under the covers over on his bed.

"Goodnight, Hyejoo."

"Huh? It's only eight! We can't go to bed just yet!" I complained. He adjusted himself to be even comfier in his spot, leaving me to drop my shoulders.

I hated people who went to sleep early. I was someone who could go to sleep late and wake up early easily, so going to bed early was never an option.