t h r e e

HYEJOO GOES LIVE ON VLIVE FT. JUNGKOOK

"Army! It's kind of late, but I wanted to see all you again."

I adjusted my phone, making sure that I was fully in the screen. I waved to the camera, watching as the view count went up.

kwangya21: hyejoo!! do u have spoilers for the next comeback

Jungkooks4lifer: hii can you say hello to Brazil?

hyejoobitch: 💕💕

The comments on screen went by fast, causing me to barely have any time to read them. I adjusted the screen settings, allowing for me to have time to read the comments.

namjoonslostairpod: can u dance to likey by twice??

Likey by Twice?

I knew that dance. Everytime I danced to a popular song on a Vlive, it always drew more attention to BTS, whether that be good or bad.

"Someone asked if I could dance to Likey. Do you guys know that song?" I asked, the answer already being obvious. The chat began to spam yes, allowing for me to walk over to my computer and search for the song.

Since I had stayed late to practice more dances, (Didn't work out too well since I was now doing a V-Live) I was already in the practice room. Once the music began playing, I began following along with the members on screen, making sure I got the moves right.

♪ 두근두근두근 heart heart!
Me likey ♪

I was so into the music that I didn't even notice the door behind me open. Even when the figure walked in front of me, it took me a second to process it. But once I did, I let out a startled scream, falling to the floor in fear.

There stood Jungkook, laughing his ass off as he clutched onto his chest. He greeted himself to the camera, laughter flooding over him again.

I scowled over at him. "Hey! You could've warned me you were coming in first!" I complained, rising back up to my feet on my own.

"But ARMY likes when I scare you," He laughed. I stopped the music and took a seat next to him, greeting the camera once again.

"ARMY, I have Jungkook with me. Should he stay or should I kick him out?"

Jungkook chuckled at my question as we watched the chat fill with answers. About ninety nine percent of the comments said yes, causing me to dramatically sigh.

"Fine. Jungkook will stay," I said, playfully hitting him as I watched a smile grow on his face.

We sat in silence for a second before beginning to point out funny comments about the other member.

"Hyejoo, someone said you looked like a squid," Jungkook pointed out, his eyes lighting up as he read the comment aloud.

My eyes grew wide at his comment. "Yah! Is that supposed to be a good or a bad thing?... I don't think I looked like a squid," I pouted, bringing my face close up to the camera as proof.

Just as I did, my nose accidentally hit a button on screen, bringing up an array of filters. Me and Jungkook both collectively gasped, surprised to see how many there were.

I clicked on the first filter which was frog hats. We happily posed for the camera with the filters on our face.

"ARMY, do you like this?" Jungkook said as we continued to pose, making random faces.

He scrolled down a little before finding a squid one. He moved away from the camera before clicking on it, which immediately brought the filter onto my face.

"Hey! Get that filter off!" I yelled, laughing as I frantically tried to turn the filter off. But I knew it was already too late- It just a few hours Twitter would be filled with that picture.

A FEW HOURS LATER

After a long, thirty minute shower, I layed in my bed, tiredness washing over me. Throughout the live, me and Jungkook did some dances, which I knew ARMY enjoyed watching.

It was always risky dancing to other groups due to the amount of delusional stans, but I couldn't help it.

"I'll post something on Twitter before I go to bed. I think that'll be good," I murmured to myself, grabbing my phone from beside me.

I unlocked it and went straight to Twitter, surprised to see that a hashtag under the name squidhyejoo was trending. I cussed under my breath as I clicked on it, gasping at the sight.

 I cussed under my breath as I clicked on it, gasping at the sight

"God damn it, Jungkook!"

VLIVE WITH HYEJOO: COMPLETE

I thought it'd be fun to include stuff like tweets and images in my story. It makes it feel more realistic.

ALSO 19 READS ALREADY?? I JUST STARTED THIS YESTERDAY TF HAHA BUT TY FOR READING THIS GUYS