Chapter 19 - Oddly similar

After a few minutes, Donnie and Leo are brought to the medbay by Raph, both still grumpy about their little argument, Donnie seemed hesitant about helping out, Milo easily noticed that and was equally uncomfortable with it, to the two of them, the world basically stopped, specially after the others left the room, they were both silent for most of the time until Donatello decided to speak up.

🟣 - "I, uh.... was told about the havoc I caused in our... last meeting, a-and I just wanted to say that I didn't really think things through properly, I imagined that surprising you would have lead to a much better outcome, but I suppose that we weren't in very good terms yet, I should have taken the extra steps of correcting my mistakes and mending a more stable relationship with you instead of... well..."

🟠 - "Pulling up on me during lunch time after stallking my school schedule?"

🟣 - "Yeah... I see now that my actions were... very indecent... specially considering our previous experiences."

🟠 - "Yeah.... I guess."

🟣 - "So, uh... I am very sorry about causing the destruction on the drine race and... that it ended up injuring you and Kendra."

🟠 - "Oh, uh... alright, don't worry about it, I... I don't hold grudge against ya."

🟣 - "Really? I mean, you could have died."

🟠 - "Well.... when you put it like that."

🟣 - "..."

🟠 - "Look, I don't really want to be on bad terms with you, I don't know if Raph told you but... I felt really bad about going off at you."

🟣 - "Even if I kind of deserved it?"

🟠 - "Yeah... because in the end, it didn't solve the problem, it only made more, and I want to fix it, at least with your... our brothers, I forgive you, but it'll take a while to forget or look over what you did, but I still want a good relationship with my bio family."

🟣 - "So... us and our father?"

🟠 - "if possible, yeah."

🟣 - "Why though?"

🟠 - "Well.... because... it would be nice to get along with my own family? I don't know... what do you mean by 'why'?"

🟣 - "I mean, you already seem to have a well stablished family in your life, so why bother dealing with this one?"

🟠 - "Well stablished? In what world do you... *sigh* look, my father is wealthy when it comes to money, but he is not very nice, all I have are my siblings and our one only friend, I don't wanna force myself into your family, I just want more friends, people I can go to in moments like this, and it would be nice to know that my bio family doesn't hate me for blowing up on you guys."

🟣 - "Oh... ok, if you say so..."

🟠 - "I know stuff between us are still complicated, and very weird, but I also want to make things right, even if in the slightest."

🟣 - "I see... I still think that most of the 'making things right' part should be mine to make, considering most of the wrongdoings were commited by me."

🟠 - "I mean, yeah, but that doesn't make me a saint in all of this."

🟣 - "I guess so...?" Donnie is a bit confused

🟠 - "And besides, what are you going to do about your mistakes? Someone has to step up for this to work, right?"

🟣 - "Heh, well, you do have a point there."

🟠 - "And... can I ask you something?"

🟣 - "Uh... sure?"

🟠 - "How's Shelldon?"