Chapter 18 - Picking up

🟠 - "Uhh... Leonardo? Is everything alright?"

🔵 - "Yeah, don't worry, ok?"

🟣 -"Except for the fact you didn't told us you kidnapped a memebr of the PURPLE DRANGONS!!"

🔴 - "DONNIE!!!"

🟣 -"THAT PURPLE HEADED MANIAC STOPPED US IN THE STREET ASKING FOR HIM, AND WE DENIED IT, JUST TO GET HOME AND FIND THIS GUY IN HERE!!"

🔵 - "Ok ok, I should have told you earlier, but I just didn't know how to break this sort of thing down to you."

🟣 -"FREAKING EXCUSE ME?!?!"

🟡 - "HEY!! What in the name of Earth is going on in here?!?" April barged in and walked straight to Milo

🟣 -"You're in on it too?!"

🟠 - "April, I'm getting scared, what did I do?"

🟡 - "Nothing, pumpking, they're yelling with one another, you've got nothing to do with this, let me help you up."

🔴 - "Ah! Here you go, let's take him to medbay to get a look at his ankle." Raph picked up Milo and took him to medbay with April while Donatello and Leo kept arguing

🟠 - "Umm... shouldn't you... help your brothers first?"

🔴 - "That's what I'm doing, little bro. And they're grown enough, they'll figure it out."

🟠 - "Oh... so, you still see me as a brother?"

🔴 - "I mean, yeah, kinda, does it... bother you?"

🟠 - "No. No, not at all... is it... normal for them to fight like that?"

🟡 - "Kinda, they're like twins, always bickering from day one."

🔴 - "Don't you ever fight with your siblings?"

🟠 - "Uh, no? Sometimes with Jason, but never with Kendra, at least... not until today."

🟡 - "Milo and I met yesterday for a chat, his sister didn't like that, apparently."

🔴 - "Oh... geez..."

🟠 - "Donatello said you saw her, is she alright?"

🔴 - "Well, uh.... she... seemed very worried to say the least."

🟠 - "Ok."

🔴 - "What were you and April up to anyways?"

🟠 - "I... needed her to help me with something, I wanted to apologize to you guys."

🔴 - "Really?"

🟠 - "Really, I'm not the type of guys that snaps like that, it was probably my first time, and the fact that you guys are my biological family made me feel even worse than I already felt for losing my temper on someone, I really didn't mean to treat you like that I was just so..."

🔴 - "Nervous?"

🟠 - "Yeah, but I know that this doesn't excuse what I did, so I wanted to apologize."

🔴 - "I get it, as far as I know, Donnie crashed a building and hurt you and your family and then followed you to school with us, you probably got scared, right?"

🟠 - "Y-yeah..."

🔴 - "Being honest, I would also be scared if a guy that nearly killed me and my siblings suddenly walked up to me at lunch with some goons at his side, we should have probably talked that through more... or at least set a propper date to meet up, sorry for the scare, little guy."

🟠 - "N-no problem, I'm sorry too.... are we even?"

🔴 - "I think so, just sit here in the mat for a bit, I'll get the two gremlins to help you with your foot, does it hurt?"

🟠 - "No, it's... actually, it's kind of numb, is that bad?"

🟡 - "I dunno."

🔴 - "I don't think so...? Anyway, I'll get them in a sec, brb."

🟠 - "Ok, thank you, Raphael."

🔴 - "You can call me Raph, buddy."

🟠 - "Ah, ok, thanks, Raph"

🔴 - "Anytime!" he leaves

🟡 - "So... how was it like to be carried like a princess?"

🟠 - "It felt..... welcoming, I think.... do they always do this?"

🟡 - "Pretty much, was it nice?"

🟠 - "I guess so."