Chapter 5 - The Showdown

Milo wakes up in the morning more excited as usual, it was big day for him, for tonight he'll be going to debut his FIRST. EVER. ROBOT PROJECT!!!

Milo, with the amazing help from his amazing team, built his first robot, a super awesome drone he so dearly called Perry, it wasn't as cool as his sister's inventions but it's still pretty rad and with a lot of cool features, he tested perry's flight performance and it's ready for a ride, Kendra will be taking him to a drone race where the two of them will test both of their new drones, Milo's on the race for fun, but Kendra is racing with her eyes on the prize, the Shadow Transmitter, Milo has no idea whatsoever of what that is, but he doesn't care, he wants to see his sister happy, and if this tech chip is important to her, it is for him too, so he'll help her with whatever she needs.

Meanwhile, Donatello, A.K.A.: Booty_shaker_9000, just found out about this sick drone race that will take place later that day and his eyes lightened up upon finding out the prize for the winner, he calls over his beloved A.I. drone son, S.H.E.L.L.D.O.N., and offers him a chance to put his impulsiveness he got from his 13th update to good use, the little robot is ELECTRIC about the idea of racing a bunch of pro drones and accepts the offer from his dad without even thinking twice, and as he heads out to prepare, Donnie scrooles down the list of participants that will be part of the race to try and find out more about their drones and their weaknesses, until his eyes meet Kendra's name on the guest list, he should have known... that greedy snake would be after HIS prize!! And oh! It seems like she will be bringing her baby bro to the race, ohoho! What a perfect time to be an agent of chaos.... he smirks.

At that night, a bunch of genius teenagers and even some adults reunited in a bunker to watch or participate of the big Drone race, the Purple Dragons arrive early and are all set for a death match, each pilot has their own station and sadly... Kendra and Milo had to stay apart from eachother... a truly cruel fate, in the mean time, Donnie got positioned right next to Kendra which obviously led to a intellectual fight between them, one challenging the other, after noticing his big sister having a beef with some random stranger he can't even see clearly, Milo got confused about the situation but remained focused on the race at all times.

3... 2... 1... TAAAAKE FLIGHT!!!

The drones all flew off at a ginormous speed, and then again, while Milo was concentrated on what he was doing, Kendra and Donnie kept trying to distract eachother with mockery and roasting sass, making them get a bit ahead of themselves and destroying almost all of the other drones in the race course, gladly Milo was still behind so most of the attacks they launched didn't hit him since they were all being shot forward, at some point the two rivals start to attack eachother's drones

After finishing off all the other ones for the sake of showing off their weapons and skill, Kendra looks at Donatello and notices something... he is... a turtle... just like Milo, are they somehow related? No, there's no way, right? The questions pilled up in her head, until in the middle of all that fighting, Shelldon was able to take town Kendra's drone and finish the race in first place, with Milo going right after at second place, it was all roses for Donatello and his son, until one of the judges pointed out that the specific kind of gun Shelldon used to take down Kendra and prohibited in the competition, getting the father and son disqualified instantly.

Having that said, Milo won the race and went to the podium to get his prize, he won for being the second to cross the finish line and because there was no other option for a winner since all the other robotic drones were destroyed by Kendra and Donatello, who was definitely not happy about being disqualified for such a dumb reason and decided that the best way of expressing his frustration was by throwing a tantrum and causing massive property damage, he pulled out his staff and turned it into a rocket hammer and smashing it on the floor that caused some serious amount of damage, everyone ran away as the building started to fall apart, Donnie managed to find a safe shelter to share with his son while the consequences of his actions literally fall on top of him.

Milo was in the tall podium, so the moment that the ground shook, it made him fall down, dislocating his shoulder on the impact after protecting the transmitter from the fall, he gets up and frantically calls out to his big sister after the building stops breaking down, Kendra had a rock fall on her head which knocked her unconscious for a couple minutes, Donnie leaves his hiding place and looks around to see the damaged he made, he starts to slightly regret his actions even more after witnessing the helpless boy looking for his big sister in the recks and shouting her name, Donnie finds Kendra slowly regaining conscience again, he tries to offer help, but April show up, she heard about the race he was going to go and then saw a live on the internet from the moment he almost exploded the entire building.

The two notice Kendra groaning and trying to get up, but before they could approach her, Milo appears, running as fast as he possibly can, just to throw himself on his own knees to hold Kendra on a tight hug, tears running down his face like a waterfall, hiccups and sobs are all they hear, he takes off his hoodie and wraps Kendra on it, April stands out her hand to help him up but he almost jumps in fear after seeing the maniac that destroyed the building, he curls up in a ball, still holding onto and shielding his sister from danger, he pleads for mercy and his and his sister's lifes, he gets on his knees, lands his forehead on the floor and starts to apologize for whatever his sister did, he would do anything to save her, he offers the Shadow Transmitter to Donatello as a way to get him to spare their lifes, Donnie feels tempted by the offer just to April turn it down, she gets down in one knee to try and reach out to Milo, but she accidentally steps on his bracelet, making the string snap and consequently, Milo tunrs back into his turtle form.

Kendra wakes up, she sees her little brother crying and his green skin showing off, she immediately asks him what's wrong and what happened, completely ignoring April and Donnie, who are standing there like two statues after discovering the truth about Kendra's brother, shocked and baffled by the revelation, April backs away close to Donnie who has no idea on what to do or how to react, his mind is blank, not being able to look away from the box turtle, who looks back at him, with terror and fear in his teary eyes, his mouth is trembling and his cheeks are soaked, Kendra comes to realize the presence of the two hamato weirdos and in fear of what they can do to her little brother, she gets up, grabs a random piece of concrete laying nearby and starts to threaten them with it as if it was a weapon, she and Milo take some steps back, she get his hoodie and covers him up with it, the rest of the Purple Dragons team shows up to the rescue, and as they leave, Donnie turns Shelldon into a flying motorcycle and flies away with April.

(Stay tuned to find out what happens next!)