Chapter 91: Spider-Man: The Future Spider Prologue

Hey everyone, it's Y/N L/N back again. I'm just gonna catch you up on things.

So, it's been four months since we defeated the Nazi's from Earth-X. It's also been four months since Kate and I got married.

A few days after the wedding Kate and I went on our honeymoon to Greece. It was an amazing two weeks off from being heroes/doing our normal jobs. We just enjoyed spending time as a married couple and when in our hotel room, we did alot of... well, what married couples do. I'm not a guy to kiss and tell.

Once we got back home I was ready to do some next level Spider-Man-ing. There hasn't been much in terms of big threats though, which is nice as I don't want to deal with anything like that after dealing with my Nazi doppelganger and his Nazi army.

Speaking of which, we haven't heard from Henry and Cindy on Earth-X. So, things must be going okay for the Resistance, or at least as much as things can be.

In other news, Eddie and Iris are having a baby. Iris is ready to give birth any day now. They actually asked Kate and I to be the godparents of their daughter, which was an honor really. This actually brought up the "should we have kids" conversation for Kate and I. And we decided that we should just wait for a little while. We're still young, we've got time and we don't need to rush into it.

Well, that's all for now. You're caught up on things.

Goodbye, guys.