Chapter 50: Spider-Man: The Winter Spider Rises Prologue

Hey, everyone. It's Y/N L/N and I'm back again just to bring you guys up to speed on things.

So, it's been four months since Kate, Clint and I took down Kingpin and the Tracksuit Mafia. Though it turns out that Kingpin was found with a bullet wound near the scene of the fight. He's in a coma at the hospital at Rikers, so we don't have to worry about him for awhile.

I've also been working for the NYPD for a few months now and I'm helping people as both Y/N and Spider-Man. I'm working as a CSI just like my dad was. Doing this has allowed me to reconnect with Joe, Eddie and Iris. Obviously they don't remember me, but they've all told me that I look familiar. It's just nice to have them back in my life.

I'm still swinging around the city as Spider-Man when I'm not at home or at the crime lab. I'm still living with Harry, but we have a new roommate. It's Kate. After Christmas she started staying with us, obviously she lost her apartment and she doesn't feel comfortable at her family home as it reminds her of her mum. So, she lives with us, at least for right now.

It's probably pretty earlier in our relationship for us to be living together, but it's been working out well for us. And when  Kate's not being Hawkeye she's running Bishop Security as her mum's now in jail. Kate comes out into the city to help me with the crime and we work well together.

Well, that's all for now. You're all caught on things.

Bye for now, everyone.