Chapter 64: Spider-Man: Tombstone, The Bigman Of Crime Prologue

Hi, everyone. It's Y/N L/N and I'm back just to bring you all up to speed on things.

So, it's been seven months since my team and I took down the Red Room and brought Stiles back. Stiles is still out in the world rediscovering himself. I hear from him a few times a week, but he doesn't know when he'll be coming back home.

We've got some new memebers of the team. Eddie and Iris are on the team now, they know that I'm Spider-Man again and have joined the team. It's good to have them. I've also told them what I told Joe about my father being Barry L/N etc. They had a similar reaction to Joe as they wondered why I was familiar too. They briefly met my father's doppelganger too.

Speaking of him, Bart is now back on his Earth. A week after Stiles left the Reed Richards of his Earth found him on our Earth and brought him back. It was sad, but I'm also happy to know there's another version of my dad out there and that he's a hero.

Anyway, Kate and I are still going strong. She and I are now living together in her family home. Her mum told us to she wanted us to have the place. Speaking of which, her mum is now out of prison. She got released early amd is out on bail as she helped the cop's by giving them information she learnt about the criminal underworld during her time with Fisk.

It took some time, but Kate and her mum have fixed their relationship. They do still have their ways to go though. And I'd like to take credit for helping as it was my push that helped Kate wanna reconnect with her mum. Though her mum doesn't know I'm Spider-Man, so there's that and I don't know when we're gonna drop that bomb on her.

Well, that's it for now. You're all caught up on things.

Bye for now, guys.