Chapter 117 - Multi (5)

Mulai dari awal

And then.

“It cuts off here.”

The playback of the composed ‘Ballerina’ stopped. At the same time, the producer, having turned his body around while seated, asked.

– Swoosh.

He questioned Choi Sung-gun and Kang Woojin, who were seated on the sofa.

“How is it?”

Choi Sung-gun was quick to respond.

“It’s amazing, isn’t it? It retains the tempo of the original, so it feels familiar, yet it’s also new? It’s much better than the sample you sent in the midway.”

“That’s probably because the instruments weren’t included.”

“Ah, I see. Woojin, what do you think?”

The question was passed to Kang Woojin. Though his expression was neutral, he really wanted to give a double thumbs up, thinking, ‘He truly is a famous figure.’ However, suppressing his excitement, Woojin offered controlled praise.

“It feels like it’s continually looping in my head, especially the intro and the climax.”

A faint smile spread across the previously indifferent-looking producer’s face. Behind him, Kang Woojin’s YouTube team, Han Ye-jung, and Jang Su-hwan also started discussing it.

“Wow, changing ‘Ballerina’ like this almost makes it a completely different song, doesn’t it?”

“It’s so catchy!”

“Somehow, it’s nicer to listen to with a male voice.”

The corners of the producer’s mouth, previously bearing a faint smile, lifted even more. Then, after a small cough.

“Well, let’s start with a light recording session. Woojin, it doesn’t have to be perfect. We have to work on this for more than half a day anyway, so just relax.”

With his heart beating increasingly faster, Woojin responded in a low voice.

“Yes, understood.”

For Kang Woojin, today’s schedule was solely dedicated to his YouTube channel activities, including recording, filming, and various meetings. Choi Sung-gun had adjusted the schedule for today.

Then.

“We’ll start setting up the cameras first!”

The YouTube channel team members were the first to move. They set up cameras around the microphone in the recording booth, covering every angle because, after all, the more footage, the better.

It took about 30 minutes to set up.

“We’re all set!”

As soon as the team members left the booth, the producer in front of the equipment asked Woojin, who was getting his makeup retouched by Han Ye-jung.

“You said there are two versions, right? English and Japanese.”

“Yes.”

“Which one will you do first?”

Choi Sung-gun, sitting on the sofa at the back, was quick to respond.

“Let’s start with the Japanese version first, and if there’s time, we’ll move on to the English one.”

“Okay— you can go in whenever you’re ready, Woojin.”

A little later, Kang Woojin, having finished preparing, entered the booth. He was a bit nervous, perhaps because of the cameras filling this already familiar space.