that's it?

A strong punch fell on sarim's face and blood fell out of his lips. He grabbed his face and clenched his fists. Armaan grabbed his collar and banged him to the wall.

His head hit the concrete and he felt his head break into small pieces. It hurted so bad.

Maya yelled at Armaan to stop but he wasn't going to do that. He was fuming, his eyes were red.

Sarim wiped the blood from his lips as a smirk formed on his face. He chuckled out loud which angered Armaan more who punched him once again.

"Mad that I was the first one to kiss her? Mad that her lips taste like mines right, Armaan?" Sarim asked in a provoking tone which triggered Armaan who kept on punching him.

Maya was trying to push Armaan away from Sarim but he was not stopping. She was struggling to push Armaan away.

Armaan laid Sarim on the floor and sat on the top of him. He kept punching his face, it felt like Sarim had broken his nose as blood fell out of his face.

Armaan's white shirt was full of blood. It became red. The loud noises were heard by everyone in the hall and in a sudden flash.

Everyone was there. They saw the horrible sight and pushed Armaan away from Sarim. Armaan roared like a lion as Tyui yelled at Armaan.

"Stop! What is wrong with you?" Tyui asked him as Sarim sat off. He wiped his bloody nose and winced in pain.

"What happened?" Tyui asked Sarim who was now trying to stop the blood coming out of his nose.

Before someone could say anything, the security came in. Tyui tired to convince them that it was a normal fight but the security knew they had to do something after seeing the horrible state of Sarim.

They took Sarim with them to the hospital and took out their handcuffs. Maya stared at all this with her heart shattered.

"He hasn't done anything! Please! Let him go. He hasn't done anything!" She kept on begging the officers but they gave no attention to her.

"Madam, we have to take him. He just broke a guy's nose. He can be danger to other people in the party." The officer said before handcuffing Armaan whose mind was occupied by a thousand of thoughts.

He was shocked. He couldn't believe that he just did that. His anger issues, they came back again. He stared at Maya with shameful eyes.

She was crying, he saw it. Tears kept falling down her face, she fell on her knees as they took Armaan away.

______

The officer gave a fierce look to both Sarim and Armaan. Sarim now had bandages all over his face. He had indeed broken his nose.

"What actually happened? What led him to be this violent Mr Sarim Abbas?" He asked Sarim who was now making an innocent face.

Armaan was just sitting there, lost in his own thoughts.

"Sir, my friend Tyui brought me to this party. He told me it'll be fun. I saw Armaan and tried saying hi to him. He ignored me, maybe because I’m not Soo rich like him—" he was cut off by Armaan who stared at him in disbelief.

"What the hell! Why are you lying? Tell him the truth!" Armaan banged his hand on the table as the officer glared at him.

"Follow our rules, Armaan. Otherwise it won't take us long to put you in that cell. Let him complete." The officer warned.

"Then I said hi to his girlfriend, Maya Safeer which triggered him and he started punching me mercilessly. I begged him a thousand times but he didn't stop." sarim lied.

"What! He is lying! He is making up a fake story!" Armaan argued.

"How can you prove it, Sarim?" The officer asked Sarim — ignoring Armaan's statement.

"Sir, look for yourself. His face doesn't even have a scratch. If it was a common fight, he wouldn't be sitting here. He would also be bleeding like I am, Mr." Sarim said.

"What! Let me tell you the truth. This man has known my girlfriend for years. She used to like him but he rejected her and now when she is dating me. He is continuously trying to take her away. He tries to manipulate her in every way and tries getting closer to her. Today he—" before he could complete the officer laughed at him.

"That sounds like a good movie script, Mr Armaan Vyas." The officer said which triggered Armaan who stood up and stomped his feet on the floor.

"Calm down. I see it, Armaan. Agar Tum Yahan itne gussey main ho to Jahan police nahi hoti wahan Kya karte hogey? Put him in the cell, Ahmed." He ordered to his man.

A smirk formed on Sarim's face and Armaan started at him in disbelief.

"How can you? You don't have any proves of his story, right?" Armaan asked as Ahmed made him stand up.

"We will soon." The officer said. Ahmed took Armaan to the cell as he stared at them in disbelief. A smile formed on his face realizing that this was all sarim's plan.

Triggering Armaan, then not fighting back. Sarim was indeed a mastermind.

______

Maya's pov:

I entered the police station and saw the same officer who arrested Armaan. As soon as I saw him, I approached him.

"Hey, Sir. You took a man Armaan Vyas with you? Where is he now? Can I please go and see him?" She asked the officer.

"I don't think you can but you can still go and try." The officer said and was about to leave when Maya stopped him.

"What do you mean I can't? He was just going to be okay right? Where is he now?" She asked in worriedness.

"Madam, he has been accused of beating up a man for saying hi to his girlfriend. He also broke the man's nose. He is in the cell and he'll stay there until a true statement is given." The officer said before leaving.

Maya felt her world upside down. How could this happen? She thought.

2m away from her she saw Sarim standing who was talking with the police officer. She clenched her fists, anger forming in her eyes.

She ran to the officer and Sarim noticed her as soon as she did that.

A smirk formed on his face. Maya ran to the officer and spoke.

"Sir, I want to file a complaint." She said. Sarim stared at her in confusion and the officer also raised his eyebrow at her.

"What happened, miss?" He asked her with a weird kind of tone. Maya took a deep breathe before speaking.

"I want to file a complaint for harassment." She claimed and Sarim looked at her in horror.

"Who are you filing this against, miss?" The officer asked.

Maya moved her eyas towards Sarim, Anger fuming in her eyes. A smile forming on her face as she spoke.

"Sarim Abbas."