ruk jao.

Ruk jao (stay)

Armaan drove fast to all the places where Maya possible could be.

It was almost 11 am and he didn't find Maya, all hopes of seeing Maya once again were vanishing from his mind as a single drop of tear fell down on his cheek.

"Oh man." He mumbled before wiping the tear, he surely made the worst decision of his life by refusing to help Maya.

The amount of guilt he has right now almost makes him want to die. The way Zayn told her that she was bruised and at that one moment Armaan felt his heart break.

He lost all hopes of finding her and parked his car Infront of a park, he slowly got out of his car and started walking around the park.

He slowly took out a cigarette from his pocket, never in his wildest dreams he thought he would ever have a ciggrate. It was just the tension of the moment which was forcing him to smoke.

He was about to put the ciggrate in his mouth when he heard a small, yet loud, bold yet soft voice from behind his back.

"Smoking doesn't suit a fit business men like you," he turned his face towards the women, the women who had him starstrucked and there she was with a small bruise on the top of her beautiful brown eyes and a small smile forming on perfectly shaped lips.

"Maya." He slowly mumbled before throwing the ciggrate away as he stared right into maya's eyes.

"Oh sorry I forgot..I'm an attention seeker. How dare me talk to a mean like you, right Mr Armaan Vyas?" She said with a smile on her face which showed how much hurt she was inside.

"Maya, try to understand. Mujhsey ghalti ho gayi I misunderstood everything, you couldve told me that you were hurt." Armaan said with tears forming in his eyes.

"Koi baat nahi. Ab Tum jao Yahan sey. Main to bohot buri Hoon na..don't spend your time with attention seekers." She said before turning her head to the other side as Armaan grabbed her arm and she felt her heartbeat race.

"Maya please listen to me. Main maafi mangta Hoon. I'm an idiot for treating you like that. Forgive me. I was just frustrated by Sa—" Armaan took a pause and looked away from Maya.

Maya turned her face towards him and spoke.

"Frustrated by what? Sarim? The guy who just knows how to humiliate me Infront of everyone. Well dumb me..every man in my life has always gave me scars. Dumb me to think you were nice." Maya said with so much pain her voice.

"Maya trust me I'm not one of those arrogant and egoistic man. Trust me for once. I was just angry at the moment, Maya. Or maafi to har koi deserve karta hai Haina?" He asked her as Maya looked away from him

"Maya what happened to you? Who hurt you? You have scars all around your body. " Armaan said with pain dripping from his voice as Maya looked away from him.

"It's none of your business." She said and started walking away from him.

"Maya!" He yelled but she didn't stop and kept walking. "Maya stop!" He yelled once again but Maya didn't stop.

"Maya ruk jao please! Please!" He yelled and that was when Maya stopped on her feet.

"Maya, I want to give you something. You don't consider me as your friend, I know. It's okay. Let's be business partners then. You can work in my office just like other people do."

Armaan said as Maya looked back at him. "please don't say no to it." He said as Maya slowly nodded her head.

"I'll think about it." She said before turning her head to the other side once again.

"Wait Maya! Take this!" He ran towards Maya and gave her his phone number, "you should have your boss's number." He said that with a small grumpy smile forming on his perfect face.

"I haven't accepted your offer, Mr Armaan Vyas." She said with a challenging look in her eye.

"It's okay. I know you will." He said with a smile as Maya took the number and walked away.

As she walked away, Armaan stared at her leaving figure with a small forming on his face as he slid his left hand into his pocket.

Maya.

Mujhe Maya Safeer se muhabbat hai.

Bohot zayda muhabbat.