don't.

Don’t.

Author's pov:

"Armaan Vyas?" Maya stared at her brother with shock filled in her eyes — Armaan Vyas? How could this be happening?

Armaan Vyas is the person who is targeting her brother in business? The guy who took her home and treated her injury?

How can this be true? She stared at her with a hint of shock visible in her eyes as her brother spoke.

"I hate him so much, because of him my business is falling apart. I need to take over him as soon as I can." Zayn said as he looked out of the window and Maya grip on the bedsheet tightened.

Two thoughts started running in her head. Should she tell her brother about everything that happened or just keep it to herself?

If she tells her brother. It might ruin the situation. He might get angry and start a drama.

If she doesn't tell him then what if he gets to know it in future? He will accuse her too of the things she didn't do.

The two kind of thoughts kept wrecking her mind as she found herself lost in her own mind and thoughts.

Zayn looked at her one last time before leaving as she fell on the floor with a thud.

She saw her life falling apart in just one day, just 24 hours and she sees her life getting ruined.

Sarim rejected her. The guy she loved with all her heart and now the guy who helped her is the biggest enemy of her brother.

_____

The next day:

Armaan's pov:

I was focusing on my work when suddenly there was a knock at my door I looked up and slowly spoke.

"Come in." Then I looked down at my documents and focused back to work until I heard a voice which forced me to look up.

"Zayn. I'm Zayn Safeer."

I looked up and for a brief second I felt shocked. Zayn Safeer? My biggest rival in my business just randomly showing up to my office?

"Most welcome, my favourite rival of mine." Armaan stood up with a smirk forming on his face as Zayn slide his hand into his pocket before speaking.

"Come on, don't act tough Infront of me Armaan. I know business better then you. Been there, done that." Zayn said with a challenging look in his eyes.

"Oh to Kya karon? Beth kr tumse classes loon? Oh come on, Jo Yahan par karne aye ho. Do it and leave. Pehle woh ajeeb sa Banda sarim mujhsey muqabley ki koshish kar Raha tha ab Tum."

Armaan said in a angered voice as Zayn took a step closer to him before speaking.

"Yeh Jo Tum kar Rahe ho na yeh thek nahi hai. Build your own work instead of copying mine, Mr Armaan Vyas." Zayn said with a cool look on his face.

"Just because I'm taking over you in business you came here to threaten me? Isn't that funny, Zayn Safeer?"

Armaan chuckled out loudly in the hall.

"Okay then do it. But don't forget that Zayn Safeer is against you now. I will surely beat you in every field, Mr Armaan Vyas. Mark my words."

Zayn said before leaving as Armaan stood there with a fearless look in his eyes as he stared at Zayn right in the eyes as he left.

Armaan kicked his table before yelling.

"Stupid brainless idiot."

He yelled before sitting back into his chair. "Till now I wasn't trying to defeat him but now I am indeed trying to destroy his business. Just wait and watch Zayn." He spoke as he laughed.

____

M

aya's pov:

I was sitting in my room with no expressions on my face when I thought about watching tv to change my mind.

I opened the tv and was changing the channels when suddenly my eyes caught something and a fear crept inside me.

“the biggest business in the city Zayn Safeer was seen coming out of the company of The New business man Armaan Vyas. They surely have some drama going on and people are excited to see what happens next....”

Maya stared at the tv with her grip tightening on the tv remote. The guy who helped her has some beef going on with her brother?

This is the worst.

“But that's not what left the audience shocked but another drama comes into the line. Maya Safeer the beloved sister of Zayn Safeer were caught in some weird pictures with Armaan Vyas—”

Maya felt her heart stop beating for a second as she breathe heavily.

“in the photo we can see Armaan Vyas romantically carrying the youngest sister of Zayn safeer.”

______