I'm here.

Maya slowly opened her eyes and shut it quickly due to the light piercing her soul. She decided to just look away from the light and covered her face with her hands.

She saw sarim enter the room and walk towards her as soon as he saw her. She sat Infront of her on the bed and she quickly moved her body away from him.

Sarim stopped on his track and felt a pain stinging inside of his heart. It felt unbearable but he controlled it and formed a smile on his face.

"I'll just move away. I go and sit there, How about that?" Sarim said in a sweet voice and walked towards the chair Infront of her bed and sat on it. He fixed his hairs that were like a mess on his fine face.

If you guys haven't noticed this till now, Sarim Abbas was a handsome young man. His eyes were dark brown, he almost felt like a lion when he stared right into your soul.

His hairs were a light shade of brown which exactly looked fine with his eye color. He had a nice height and also had come great dressing sense.

"Maya. The doctor said you haven't drank water for hours, and you- you've been crying?" Sarim asked in a worried tone only to see Maya roll her eyes at him.

"Don't act like you care. It doesn't matter if I drink water or not. Let me guess it, you are the same guy who told me to scratch myself with a knife to prove my love to him? Who am I even talking to?" Maya said in a sarcastic tone and Sarim sighed out.

"Joh bhi hua, woh hogaya Maya. I deserve this. I wronged you but you don't deserve this. You don't deserve to do this to yourself, Maya."

Sarim said with a soft smile forming on his face. Maya looked away from him trying to ignore his existence but he again asked.

"Now will you at least tell me what happened? Why did you cry, Maya?" Sarim asked as Maya went out of the sheets, stood up Infront of him and faced his eyes as she spoke.

"Ik Baar phir Tum thek nikley main ghalat. Woh Armaan Vyas bhi Tum jesa nikla! Balqey woh to tumse bhi batar nikla Tum at least nafrat mere moo par karte they! Usne to Peche Peche se nafrat ki had kardi."

Maya said with a smile but so much pain in her eyes. Sarim stared at her in confusion as she walked away from him but he stood to and stopped her.

"Maya! Wait! Kya hua? Will you please tell me?" Sarim asked her and Maya turned her face towards him.

"Kaash joh sab khuch tumne Raat ko kaha tha mainey us par yaqeen kia hota, Sarim. Armaan ne mujhey dhoka diya." With that she broke down, tears fell down across her face as she sobbed softly.

Sarim felt hurt, worried, guilty and confused. Woh toh bas Maya ko jhoot keh Raha tha taaqe woh uske paas waapis ajaye par achanak se Armaan ko kya hua?

Before he could think any further, he noticed Maya's state and instantly went and took her in a hug. She hugged him as she cried.

She just needed someone to lean on, her family left her and the guy she felt dependent on also betrayed her. She cried her heart out and Sarim also felt tears fall from his eyes.

This girl had suffered alot in the name of love, family, dignity. She had fought so well..she was strong. He just couldn't see her cry.

He hugged her softly and after some time, she broke the hug wiping her tears and giving him a very fearful smile.

"Pata hai jab tumney mujhey aese treat Kiya tha. I felt destroyed and now when Armaan treated me like this. He has destroyed my soul."

Maya said as Sarim stared at her with so much affection in his eyes.

"Maya things can be better. Why don't you go and talk things out with him? Maybe there is some misinformation?"

Sarim asked with worriedness filled in his voice. Maya slowly shook her head in no.

"Bohot dhajiyaan ura li apni self respect ki, ab bas. Main Armaan ko kabhi apni Zindagi main dubara jagah nahi de sakti, he has- bhool jao. I will also try to forget that Armaan ever existed in my life."

She said with a smile that looked pierced Sarim's soul. He tried to ask her more but she turned her face to the other side and walked out of her room. He followed her and saw her in the kitchen making some coffee for herself.

"Maya- hear me out. Rishte aese nahi tode jaate..." Sarim said and he saw Maya chuckle bitterly Infront of his eyes as he felt his heart beat get faster.

"Tum sikhao ge mujhey rishtoon ki ahmiyat? The one who destroyed my whole life by showing my letters to my father. The guy who told me to-"

Before Maya could complete it sarim yelled stopping her form saying anything further.

"Maya, I have said sorry. Will you please stop repeating my heinous actions?" He yelled asked her.

"Oh wow. Bohot bura lag Raha hai? Yeh heinous kaam karte hoe agar itna hi bura lagta to AJ sab khuch itna bura na hota, sarim."

Maya said and Sarim felt guilt arising inside of him, he looked down at his feet and sighed deeply.

"Chale jao Yahan sey! Just leave! I'm not in my right mind, Sarim! I might insult you so much that you'll regret staying here."

She said with so much hate in her voice. Sarim felt shocked of this tone, but he knew he deserved it for all the pain he caused to her.

He slowly nodded and left her house. He quickly went to his car and cried his heart out.

Bas agar us din usne woh kaam na Kya hota. Ager us din usne woh letters sabke saamne laa ke Maya ko insult krne ke bajaye, Maya ke paas beth kar us se Baat ki hoti.

Us se rishta joda hota to AJ yeh sab itna Bikhra hua na hota.