dar (fear)

Dar(fear)

Armaan's pov:

There is a fear I feel developing inside me. A fear of losing her. Why I'm so scared that I won't be able to see her again?

Aesa b kya hai us mein? Jaanta ye main khud b nahi. Magar khuch toa aesa hai joh mujhe humesha uski Taraf kheench kar lejata hai.

She is special, that's a fact. The way her brown eyes glow, the way her straight hairs with natural small curls in them make her look more attractive then she already is.

I can't lose her. Don't want to lose her. I said to myself before trying to focus on my work, I can't let this happen. I can't fall for someone, especially someone who is committed.

She literally was so much close to Sarim Infront of my eyes. That was a horrible sight. I don't even want to remember it, it breaks my heart.

Maya's pov:

I was laying down on the floor without any hopes of seeing sunlight again when the door of the basement slowly opened I slowly opened my eyes and saw a male figure walking down the stairs.

Maybe it was because of the blood loss, maybe cause of the pain I couldn't just tell who it was. My vision was blurry.

The male figure took 3 steps closer to me and at the 4th step I realized that it was none other than Sarim.

"S-a-rim?" I almost whispered slowly because the pain was too much. A small smile appeared on his face and I felt my heart hurt.

The guy I loved with all my heart is smiling at my condition! What a jerk. My mind said. You love this jerk. My heart said.

I'm not in senses. I don't want to listen to my heart or mind anymore. I just want to escape.

Sarim bend down onto my level and stared at me deeply.

"You got some bruises, I see." He said and sat beside me. I stayed silent and looked out of the window.

"Well I've a question. Tum Sach ma Kya itni jaldi rang badalti ho? The next day you liked me and now you like that Armaan Vyas? Isn't it funny, Maya?" He asked in a taunting tune.

"Just shutup!" That's what I wanted to say but I was so weak to say anything.

"Bas drama tha Kya yeh? Ke Tum mujhsey bohot Pyaar Karti ho or Mera bht khayal Karti ho? Those letters you wrote for me. It was all a joke?" Sarim laughed.

"Apne poori Zindagi. Poori Zindagi tumse hi Pyaar Kiya hai Sarim beshak Tum iske layak nahi." I said and Sarim smirked at me.

"Oh really? Then why don't you prove it?" He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.