Maya, Maya, MAYA.

Maya's pov:

I just stood there and stared at him like a statue — was this really the first time they saw a female with him or was he just one of those guys like sarim who trick innocent girls to fall for them.

Whatever it was. I don't know why it felt so beautiful to know that Armaan Vyas wasn't one of those spoiled guys of this generation. I decided to ignore that happiness in my heart and was about to walk away when

____

Author's pov:

"Maya," I called her and she stopped in her track. I went towards her and slide my left hand in my pocket.

"Pagal kardiya hai tumny mujhey." He said as Maya looked back at him, with her big doe eyes staring into his.

"Pagal mainey?" She asked.

"Pagal kardiya hai tumny Apne Pyaar main." He said and unintentionally a smile formed on his face.

Maya's pov:

As he smiled at me and said those words, I felt my heartbeat going faster.

And when he smiled.

Has anybody noticed? Armaan Vyas has dimples.

I took a deep breathe trying to control my heartbeat, I crossed my arms on my chest and spoke.

"You can do better than this Mr Armaan Vyas. Yeh flirting apko suit nahi karti." I said as a smirk formed on his face.

"Mr Armaan Vyas mat Kaha karo. it becomes too attractive for me to handle." He said as Maya rolled her eyes at him before walking away.

Armaan laughed out. This was indeed the best day of his life, Maya, Maya, MAYA. she was all over his mind.

____

Sarim's pov:

I was laying down on the sofa watching “Lord of the rings.”

But my mind could only think of her. I was only thinking of her. And only her. What is happening with me?

I for sure don't like her. Okay? But why do I keep feeling jealous that she's getting close to Armaan Vyas?

Why do I feel worried that she might stop loving me?

Oh I get it. It's just because of the hate I have for Armaan Vyas. Right. It's just because of that. I can't be loving her. Never.

With that some flashbacks started coming back into my mind.

I lay my head down on sofa as my mind is occupied by all the flashbacks of childhood.

____

Flashback | 2010

A 10 year old maya was playing outside with a doll, when 12 year old sarim's eyes caught her sitting down in the garden of her house.

Sarim was not always a spoiled kid, his father used to scold him on the smallest things — which made him a nice kid.

Till the age of 15, he was a nice and calm kid. Everyone gave examples of him as the most nice kid but as days passed by.