Something.

Maya took that first step in the home she didn't know for what reason, she felt peace. Peace in her heart that she was finally out of that hell.

The hell that people refered to as home, that's what she said.

She slowly walked and noticed the beautiful interior of the house, and a small smile formed on her face.

Her house was indeed more beautiful, but peace? It was nowhere to be found in that house. This felt like peace.

She closed her eyes and smelled in the fresh air, how long? For how long it is going to be like this? She obviously can't stay here at Vyas's mansion at all. She should start trying to find apartments as fast as she can.

She thought before she heard armaan's voice from her back.

"What are you thinking?" He asked as he took his coat off. She turned her face towards him, biting on her lower lip as she spoke.

"Nothing." She lied. He nodded his head and after a few seconds he spoke again, "khuch khaogi? Should I make something?" He asked and Maya looked up at him.

"Hum? No. Thankyou." She rejected the favour and Armaan rolled his eyes being annoyed. "I'm making pasta. Wait in the room, fresh yourself okay?" Armaan said before walking towards the kitchen.

Maya just stood there staring at him walking away and she couldn't help but think. Wow. This is a new side of men she is seeing. All her life she has faced beasts in the form of men.

Armaan Vyas. A guy who was handsome, not to mention but extremely kind not only to her but to elders too. A guy who could cook. Amazing.

But the girl gave her heart to the bastard who had no qualities.

Her bad.

She walked towards the room to fresh and went into the bathroom.

After some minutes she came out and saw Armaan coming out of the kitchen, "The pasta is almost ready, let's watch a movie till then?" He asked as Maya nodded her head before going to sit on the sofa.

"What movie would you like to watch?" He asked her with this gentleman smile of his.

Every guy is man. But not every man is a gentleman. Luckily, Armaan Vyas was indeed a gentleman.

"Um. I don't know. You can pick." Maya just said and looked at the tv screen, Armaan went through some movies on Apple TV before finally picking up Ana de Armas's and Chris Evan's movie “ghosted.”

They watched the movie and after almost 56 minutes into the movie Armaan went to the kitchen and brought the delicious looking pasta he made two plates set some forks and placed the plate Infront of Maya.

She smiled at his gentle behavior before thanking him and taking a bite of the pasta, it was the most delicious pasta she has ever eaten.

She smiled. "It is so delicious." She said as armaan's dimple formed and he smiled like an idiot.

"I appreciate it. Thanks." He said and started eating his. They played the movie again.

The movie after almost 2 hours as Armaan shifted his eyes to a sleeping Maya. He smiled. He walked towards her and shifted her hairs behind her ears.

She was a girl so beautiful that made Armaan wonder how would he ever get her? Armaan vyas was one of a kind — he was also very arrogant and egoistic but when it came to the people he lover. His ego just died out.

And Maya was on the top list. Of the people he loved.

An unknown smile formed on his face as he covered her with a blanket and took both their plates to wash them up.

Maya slowly opened her eyes and found herself covered in blanket. She looked up and found Armaan washing the dishes.

A smile formed on her face and she felt like. He was a perfectionist. No she didn't feel like that.

It was true.

He was a perfectionist.