I love you.

Maya finally felt relieved. She had found an apartment for her, and another plus point was that this apartment was very close to Vyas's office so she could easily go from home to office.

Life has been very nice to Maya for the past few days. Maya smiled as she worked on the screen.

There was a knock on the door as she looked up to find Armaan Vyas standing there.

"Can I come in?" He gave her a smile, and she nodded. He entered the room and sat Infront of her on the chair.

"It's late. We shall leave the work is almost done. Let's complete it tomorrow." Armaan said as Maya closed the laptop and gave him a smile.

"No thanks, Thankyou for giving me all of this but I've found an apartment. Lucky me, I guess." She said nicely as Armaan mouthed an O with his mouth.

Unlucky me, I guess.

He said to himself. He sat there waiting for her to say something but she picked up her purse and started putting all of her things in it.

"Well wasn't that really quick? What is the rent?" He asked with a worried tone. "Does it matter?" She asked with a challenging look before again looking away from him.

"Okay. Sure. I guess. Will you be okay to live alone?" Maya gave him a questionable look and raised her eyebrows at him.

"I mean—from as far as I know, it's your first time living alone?" He said as Maya nodded her head and went towards the door.

"I'm leaving. Goodbye." She said as she went out from the door and Armaan rolled his eyes.

"So rude for what?" He asked himself and then went to his home.

____

Maya layed down on the bed and a thousands of thousands kept going in her mind, she kept remembering that beautiful smile of Armaan.

The way he smiled whenever he looked at her, those two dimples that formed on his cheeks. Well in almost two weeks, she had noticed that Armaan Vyas was attractive.

Very attractive. She would say.

His veiny hands, who were the exact picture of a masclunity. His big muscles, can't disagree with that, he goes to gym almost all the day.

And the way the suits he wore suited him, they shined his bright features.

The way he slid his hand into his pocket and smiled saying those cheesy lines to Maya. It all suddenly felt mesmerizing to her and she found herself lost in the thoughts of the man.

She covered her face with the pillow. Ugh. Need to forget him, he won't let me sleep.

_____

Sarim's pov:

It's been days of me trying to find Maya, I've been wanting to contact her and meet her again. Just one chance. That's all I need to make her mine again.

She loved me. For years she loved me. Then who is this Armaan Vyas Hun? Who is trying to break things between us. I'll never let him do that.

And finally my phone rang, it was Ahmed — one of my bestfriends. I had told him to find every traces of Maya and I quickly picked the phone.

"Hey Ahmed!"

"Bhai Maya mil gayi."

A smile almost like a smirk formed on my face. Finally. Maya Safeer, you’re going to be mine, only mine.

"Where?"

"She lives in this apartment close to Vyas building."

"Okay thankyou."

I said and turned the phone off. I checked my phone and he sent me the location of her apartment.

I smiled and took my keys. I'm going to find you Maya.

____

Maya and Armaan were attending a meeting but the other CEO was so aggressive and stupid. He always said unfair things like he kept changing conditions which triggered that small part in Armaan and he was trying to control it.

"Mr Armaan Vyas. I have another condition. You have to fulfil it in order to work with my company." That guy said and Armaan stood up banging the table almost too hard.

"Stop this idiotic behavior of yours! If you don't want to work with us, leave. Humneen companies ki kami nahi hai okay? Ye conditions Rakh Rakh kar dimagh Khana thek tareeqa ha!"

Armaan yelled with all the anger in his voice, that guy stood up with a smirk on his face.

"Yeh scam hai! You never told us about those conditions before the meeting Mr!" Armaan said as The guy laughed.

"Look who's talking about scam, the person who scammed his father and stole all of his money and company huh?" It was enough. Armaan punched the guy on the face as he fell down.

Maya opened her mouth wide. The guy still laughed as Armaan held his collar and spoke.

"The same bastard who was left on road by his father huh?" The guy said As Armaan kept punching the guy with all his force.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Maya kept yelling and pulling Armaan away from that guy but Armaan didn't stop and in a matter of anger, he pushed Maya away and she fell on the floor.

He stopped, he turned his face towards Maya and that guy ran away with his bloody nose. He went towards Maya with tears in his eyes.

"Ow." Maya winced as Armaan slowly caressed her cheek and tears kept falling down his face.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Mujhy maaf kardo, Maya. I didn't mean it. Slap me for that please!" He said as Maya stopped him.

"It's okay, Armaan. Why are you behaving like this? It's just a small thing okay? Calm down!" She said to Armaan and put her hand on his chest.

Everyone in the room left them alone as Armaan cried infront of her, "I have lost everything I loved, Maya. Everything. And now i love you. I'm scared I'll lose you." He confessed.

qudrat. क़ुदरतقدرتजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें