something in the air.

"Now I love you and I'm scared to lose you."

He confessed and Maya's heart stopped beating, she stared at him with her shocked eyes as he cried.

"Yes. I love you maya. Main tumse pyaar karta hoon. Bohot zayada Pyaar. Or yeh sab notice kar chukey Hain siwaye tumharey! Everyone knows it! It's in my eyes. It's written on my face that I love you so much!"

He said and Maya just sat there with her shocked face. "Mujhy to Tum pehlay din hi pasand agayi thi Maya! When you were injured and I carried you to my home. I found warmth in you, I found peace in you and I'm scared to lose that peace."

He said with tears in his eyes as Maya also felt tears forming in her eyes.

"It's okay if you reject me. It's completely fine. But I needed to tell you my true feelings for you." He said as Maya looked down with no words.

"And you know he talked about my dad it shattered my heart. 10 Saal ka tha main jab unhone mujhy sadak par marne keliye chod diya. My mom was very rich, unhone Marne se pehle sari property mere Naam kardi thi and he was a dishonest and filthy man. He didn't like it at all so he just decided to abandon me."

"And after 10 years of time I studied business after working in different restaurants, offices and even became a taxi driver once. After that I got to know about him, I sued him and won the case and here I am but the world still blames me for taking everything from my dad. But he took everything from me, my smile, my happiness and my childhood. He snatched it all from me."

Tears fell down his face and Maya also cried with him, he looked at her with a painful look in his eyes and Maya hugged him tightly, he hugged her back and cried like a kid. He put his hands on her chest as he cried.

These were the pains of this happy looking Armaan Vyas. She had always thought of her struggles, her pains and her sufferings but never asked him about his probably because he was so good at hiding it.

And after a minute of hugging they broke the hug and there stood Sarim Abbas. He felt his hurt burn as he clenched his fists and went out of the office. He couldn't see it anymore.

Armaan wiped his tears and looked at Maya, "thankyou." He said as Maya smiled.

"You have done so much for me. You deserve this, Armaan. And you're the best human being I've ever met. Don't ever blame yourself for something a person did." She said those golden words and he listened to them with a smile. Maya slowly caressed his cheeks and he melted softly in her touch.

"Maya. I know this might not sound real but this is the first time someone has ever calmed me down otherwise I turn into a monster whenever I hear about my dad. Breaking things, punching people that's all I do when I'm frustrated." Armaan said and Maya stared at him with admirable look in her eyes.

"You're the best guy I've ever met, Armaan Vyas." She accepted and the tension between them grew more. He slowly leaned closer to her and she breathe heavily under his gaze.

He tucked her hairs behind her ears and she closed her eyes in his soft touch, it was like she found herself weak in his touch and just wanted to give in.

He caressed her cheek softly and touched his nose with hers, and then he looked straight into her eyes and she also looked up at him. And then in a matter of seconds he joined his lips with hers.

She give in. She give herself in and rolled her arms around his neck as he kissed her lips softly. He pulled her closer to him and kissed her while caressing her cheeks.

They both kissed eachother passionately and forgot that a world existed. They only thought about them. It felt like they were the only ones that existed at the moment.