get out.

Get out.

"Out!" Armaan shouted at Sarim as he slowly broke the kiss and Maya slowly opened her closed eyes which were now filled with tears.

What was Sarim doing with her? He was playing with her feelings. Why did he kiss her just now? Why? He hates her then why?

Sarim smirked at Armaan before speaking.

"Oh come on, i'm going now. Let's go Maya." He grabbed Maya's hand and before she could push him away and get her hand out of his grip Armaan rolled his eyes and Sarim took Maya out of the room.

As they left, Armaan caressed his head when he felt more drops of tear fall from his eyes.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He said as he ran to his bathroom and washed his face with cold water. He stared at himself in the mirror as he spoke.

"No. You can't be falling for someone okay, Armaan. Cool." He tried to cool himself down but tears kept falling down his face as he cried.

"Oh shit. What the fuck is wrong with me. This isn't me. Okay." He said to himself and washed his face again before going out towards his room as he sat on his chair after wiping his face with a towel.

_____

Author's pov:

Sarim stopped Infront of his car and left Maya's hand as she slowly caressed her hand in pain.

He grabbed it too hard and it was hurting now. She was wincing when Sarim started to speak.

"Tum is ajeeb se bandey ke paas Kya kar Rahi thi haan? Do you even have an idea who is he? Wese to bare Pyaar key daawe Karti thi ab Kya haan? Ab ik din main Tumhe woh—"

Maya stared at sarim with a glare forming in her eyes. "And who are you to question me Hun? Armaan ajeeb Banda hai to Tum kya ho han do you have an answer to that?"

Maya asked Sarim angrily and Sarim felt shocked that Maya spoke against him.

"Kya hua Tumhe gussa araha hai Kya. Kya Tumhe AJ PATA chala hai ke Maya Safeer ke moo main bhi zubaan hai?" She asked with anger filled in her eyes.

"Listen to me—" he was telling when Maya cut him off.

"You listen to me!" She yelled so loudly that he flinched.

"Pyaar vyaar and all that shit. Woh sab hoga mujhe tumsey but if you tried to touch me again with your dirty hands. I’ll sue you, Mr Sarim. Mark my words. Now get out of my sight!" She yelled as Sarim stood there listening to her with a shocked look on his face.

"Maya—" before he could say anything further she walked away leaving him standing there with thousands of thoughts roaming in his head.

____

Author's pov:

Maya slowly entered her house and she saw her father standing infront of her with an angry look in his eyes.

Maya slowly looked down and thought of all the things that could happen now.

But what shocked her the most was that her brother— her savior was also standing beside the man who shattered her dreams. Her father.

She took a step closer to them and before she could say anything. Zayn slapped her hardly on her face. She took a deep breathe and gave no expressions.

"Maya. You ruined my reputation. You idiot!" Zayn yelled with anger but maya just stood there staring right into his eyes.

"Maine tumhe humesha sabse alag smjha. Humesha Tumhe defend kia but you know what, you deserve this you deserve this shitty treatment!"

Zayn yelled and Maya just stood there with no expressions.

"What a slut you are. First you liked Sarim and now you have those filthy pictures with Armaan. Kya chez ho Tum?" Her father stood up as he spoke and Maya sighed.

"Jawab do Maya! Ab tumhara moo kyon nahi khul Raha han?" Zayn asked as Maya smiled slowly and spoke.

"You can think whatever you want. You won't trust me anyways."

She said with a smile and her brother and father felt shocked on her words.

"Oh come on. Ab Tum bas dekhna main tumhare sath karta Kya Hoon. Zayn, lock her up in the basement. Ab Tum wahan se ik kadam bahir nahi rakhogi samjhi?"

Her father spoke and Maya said nothing as Zayn took her towards the basement and threw her from the stairs. She fell on 1 to 1 stair and her head was bleeding badly when she reached the floor.

_____